Nausea/Occasional Vomitting While Training

Are you still taking pain pills. That could be a problem mixing pills. I know if I have too much caffeine I get nauseous, few times I puked. I was addicted to pain pills for two years I went on suboxone and it helped me stop opiates. I***8217;m still on it but only 1mg a day sometimes I take more but not often.

I have been lucky enough to stay away from them by choice and I honestly do not think I would take another pain pill but worry that some time I may be in an accident or some other freak incident and require pain meds or be unconscious and have a drip hooked up or something like that. That withdrawal is the worst thing I have ever been through in my life. The doctors are just as guilty but they arent forcing them down anyone's throat, so they are only partially to blame. They unfortunately do not know anything else for pain except to give you pills or pain patches, and we know that is not the answer very often. I blame them partially but not completely. We are weak when in pain, but we are the ones who decide to pop those fucking things. Just my 2cnts. :)

I have been lucky enough to stay away from them by choice and I honestly do not think I would take another pain pill but worry that some time I may be in an accident or some other freak incident and require pain meds or be unconscious and have a drip hooked up or something like that. That withdrawal is the worst thing I have ever been through in my life. The doctors are just as guilty but they arent forcing them down anyone's throat, so they are only partially to blame. They unfortunately do not know anything else for pain except to give you pills or pain patches, and we know that is not the answer very often. I blame them partially but not completely. We are weak when in pain, but we are the ones who decide to pop those fucking things. Just my 2cnts. :)

that is so true that doctors only know how to push pain pills and take the easy way out. its better and way more profitable for them to keep a patient sick and hooked on pills and keep them coming back each month and paying them then to get them healed and never seeing them again.
View attachment 567887

Experiencing nausea during workouts is common, and can be described as exercise-induced nausea. What's happening is this: As you begin to exercise, your body diverts blood from your stomach and rushes it to your muscles and skin. now when you mix steroid compounds it makes it more acute.

only time ive had issues like that is when ive sat around for months and then started to workout hard. my cardio routine was off.

I got dibs on your heart man, that is if you donate it to science.

It's all yours man, but it will not be pretty I suspect. Probably the size of basketball from years of gear and training, not to mention other drugs and such I experimented with in my younger days. haha. Considering the expected size shipping from Canada would cost you a fortune.LOL

Experiencing nausea during workouts is common, and can be described as exercise-induced nausea. What's happening is this: As you begin to exercise, your body diverts blood from your stomach and rushes it to your muscles and skin. now when you mix steroid compounds it makes it more acute.

That is interesting, and I had never heard that before. I did hear that eating too close to a workout can cause the blood to rush to the stomach area and pretty much ruining your workout. I have always had to wait a solid 1 1/2 hours but better with a two hour wait. Just my experience.

back in the late 80s early 90s

a budy and I used to lift together a lot

that guy wasnt satisfied with the work unless he was puking or about to

grant you this was an old school small gym compared to what you see nowadays

but hed literally squat a set & go puke in the trash can like it was nothin

people would be tripping out thinking wtf did I just witness

so glad your trying to break the pill addiction that the doctors get their clients on.
its so bad and can only lead one to the hospital for severe sides and later to the cementary.
hope your doing better and feeling better brother!

Those doctors write those pain prescriptions like they're handing out candy. I got off the pills but still recall being looked down on by the pharmacy workers like some kind of junky who crawled in off the street. I was a police officer for fuck sakes, not that that makes me special but I wasn't taking them for fun and even after they failed to work the sickness of the withdrawals is enough to scare a person into counting the pills constantly and trying to keep enough until the next script.I was on them due to severe concussion headaches and I still have them to this day, so the pill thing was all for not just to top it off. Thinking back to that time, it was definitely the worst time of my life. I had two teenage daughters during that time and how my wife stayed with me is beyond my comprehension. Sickens me to think about those times. Would not wish that on anyone.

this thread is great for those who ar having problems with pills and are hooked to them. better off than on to live longer.

Hey guys..
I was reading this thread and found it humorous and true.
Back in 80's we did puke sometimes .
Wen I had my gym I would strap in to the leg press sled. Would have two spotters
Who would strip the weights , etc.
I would use an Oxygen tank ( lil personal tank) get where your gonna cave turn on the oxygen
***128562;.. True story....with all that I still had skinny legs ***128554;

Hey guys..
I was reading this thread and found it humorous and true.
Back in 80's we did puke sometimes .
Wen I had my gym I would strap in to the leg press sled. Would have two spotters
Who would strip the weights , etc.
I would use an Oxygen tank ( lil personal tank) get where your gonna cave turn on the oxygen
***128562;.. True story....with all that I still had skinny legs ***128554;

skinny legs, sort of like mr. incredible? hahaha. hmm, ive never seen oxygen tanks in gyms but its a great idea and will maximize your muscles more and get them to recover faster and grow faster.

Hi folks, so I'm throwing this out there on this forum as I find the most knowledgeable people are usually in here....:) I'm presently running about 650mg a week of test E and threw what I was told was D-Bol and by knowing my body quite well I think is actually A-Bombs or Anadrol for anyone not familiar with the A-Bomb reference..It is packaged as Dianobol only 10mg, and from a new source found in Canada especially around the Montreal area I'm told. I am presently running as usual D-Bol at about 50mg a day when I do use it for a strength boost for Highland Games Heavy Events training. This test450mg is the one I have mentioned previously in other posts you may or may not have seen. I'm presently at about 240lbs. 6' tall and still have upper abs as I figure that is not bad considering I'm 50 years old and been in the gym for about 30 years. I'm not a huge eater but do manage to get the extras I need through Shakes or protein bars etc.... I am an ephedrine user now for years along with caffeine as my pre-workout, and obviously on higher amounts as my receptors got clogged up from the Eph. so I run a verterinary clen pump and drop the ephedrine and caffeine during that time. I have had nausea from what I thought was the ephedrine in the past but lately even when lowering the amount I use for effect I'm still getting nausea during training,and puked in the gym the other night after a medium to heavy workout. I just dropped the oral a few days back, whether it was actually D-Bol or Anadrol, to see if this was the culprit. Just waiting for it to clear my system to make sure it's the questionable D-Bol and not something else causing the upset stomach. Again, last night I had a decent but not crazy back workout and came very close to throwing up again. Nothing in my diet has changed, other than a slight increase of protein, but pretty sure that's not the culprit anyway. Also, I'm at the point where breaks dont seem to change my tolerance to ephedrine anymore and I prefer it to the feeling of clenbuterol, which is all good but a different feeling and not a pre-workout. I'm presently looking for my Doctor to send me for bloodwork and looking for Brochaid in the meantime as it would be less of a filler with the higher amount of ephedrine as an ingredient might help. Just a note, the test amount I'm running isnt out of my normal range so I dont think it's the cause but I honestly dont know. Never really dealt with the nausea like this. Longer rest periods as a heavy trainer may help as well. Looking for anyone's thoughts on this please. Thanks. :)
Nausea and vomiting during workouts can be caused by various factors such as dehydration, overexertion, low blood sugar, or exercising too soon after eating a large meal. It can also be due to intense exercise triggering the body's "fight or flight" response, leading to gastrointestinal discomfort.

Back