Cannot find Needles in Vietnam to inject Sustanbolin 250

briggsman

Hi, I'm in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. I've just bought Sustanbolin 250 from the manufacturer ****************from a local seller. I have low T which is why I'm doing it.

I've been searching everywhere online and going to pharmacies and medical equipment stores here in HCMC but cannot find the right needles to inject it. I've never done this before so I read this article on how to do it: NO LINKS ALLOWED

It says that I need 2 needles:

18g filler needle with filter
injecting needle eg. 25g 1 inch

I've found the 25g here in HCMC but I can't find the 18g filler needle anywhere here.

-----

2 questions I have:

#1) Is it possible to do the injection without the 18g filler needle?

#2) For anyone who is knowledgeable of Vietnam, do you know where I can buy the right needles? Not sure if I can buy online?

I'd greatly appreciate any help. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
You only need the 25g needles. Draw with them and inject. That's it

Having the 18g is a luxury, swapping out to a fresh needle to inject is more pain free. But really it's no big deal. Probably 95% of people inject with the same draw needle.

You only need the 25g needles. Draw with them and inject. That's it

Having the 18g is a luxury, swapping out to a fresh needle to inject is more pain free. But really it's no big deal. Probably 95% of people inject with the same draw needle.

I was reading that using the 18 G filter needle is so that to keep gas / air from being injected into your blood / veins? There is no danger with this using only the 25 G needle?

Only time i even see filter needles in practice is when an ampule is used and has to be cracked to draw up the contents of the ampule (not a vial with rubber stopper). Glass can technically get into the injectate from the cracking of the ampule. Otherwise, I really cant think of any other applications of a filter needle, especially for injection use... Some infusions require an additional filter for intravenous (not intramuscular) infusions due to crystal formation in the fluid, but that is about it I think. OFFICIALLY, they always have to say do what the manufacturer recommends as best practice tho. Key word being "officially" if you catch my drift.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. I've just bought Sustanbolin 250 from the manufacturer ****************from a local seller. I have low T which is why I'm doing it.

I've been searching everywhere online and going to pharmacies and medical equipment stores here in HCMC but cannot find the right needles to inject it. I've never done this before so I read this article on how to do it: NO LINKS ALLOWED

I've found the 25g here in HCMC but I can't find the 18g filler needle anywhere here.

-----

2 questions I have:

#2) For anyone who is knowledgeable of Vietnam, do you know where I can buy the right needles? Not sure if I can buy online?

did you find the needles? are you still there in Vietnam? you didnt go back to your home country during these days?

Yes gyms are open tons of people working out. Only small amount of cases with the virus. Quarantine is over but everyone here wears a mask at least in HCMC and Hanoi.

thats good to hear. where you able to find the right size needles? how much are you pinning now? hows your cycle going?

-----

2 questions I have:

Hows living in Ho Chi Minh?... I went to Bangkok a couple years back and had the time of my life for 3 months.... was going to go to Vietnam last year, didn't make, wanted to go this year.. but corona happened.

Primarily I would like to know...

1. What kind of gear can you get, is it legal?
2. What district should a single man stay in?
3. Pulling girls in Bangkok was easier than ordering uber eats.. how's it in HCMC?
4. Hows Nah Trang? might hit there.

thanks in advance.

Back