Can annyone advise me if this organon sus250 is real please?

I normally use isis from my supplier as i seem to respond to that brand better than other stuff he has i no its underground but it seems to be dosed good enough to do the job.... how ever he informed me that he had some rare sus 250 organon and its real it looks a lot better than anything I've seen before and even comes with a leaflet in the box like u would with a prescription drug.. I was wondering if of the pics you guys could give me your thoughts... thx in advance...
View attachment 559852View attachment 559853View attachment 559854View attachment 559855View attachment 559856

I've had ones like these and also shorter top kirachi.

I haven't had one that doesn't work.

In my experience the short top Kirachi have prop and these tall top in your picture had enanthate.

My experiences based upon when I use prop I feel it and have mood swings 24 hours after the injection and raging boners.

On the tall top ones it took your typical 3-4 weeks for that feeling.

My 2 cents. Take 3-4 a week. If you're not sure.

Last edited:
I've had ones like these and also shorter top kirachi.

maybe you had the real one but there are a lot of fakes, I heard from one dealer that he has samebody in Pakistan buying it for him.

This is just a lot of BS, after testing his kirachi was bunk.

I haven't had a faked Kirachi in ca that didn't work.
Real ones are the bomb.

The only properly dosed human grade I've aeen lately is omnadren. 1cc a week acted like 3cc ugl.
Triple the price too.

Just find a good ugl.

It's 100% legit (based on the batch number). If you are still unsure, try using a utility knife to scrape the yellow printing off the amp. It will never come off I guarantee it. The yellow label on the amp (real stuff) is not printed on. It's laser burnt in so it will never come off.

Last edited:
Back