Can anyone elaborate on the 60 min story of Steroids?

twoman2000

I saw the end of a story on steroids on 60 minutes and one lady swears that the nandrolone decanate that her son was taking actually killed him, and that there was a study on how steroids actually effect detramental things. And how the government should aggressively stop or get rid of steroids. Anyone know???

No one knows about the story!, hmmmm... everyone must of been at the gym, pumping iron, or ......their girlfriends.

twoman2000 said:
No one knows about the story!, hmmmm... everyone must of been at the gym, pumping iron, or ......their girlfriends.

LMFAO, I was at the gym and then went to my girls house.

this kid was injecting(3xwk) and popping pills everyday just to become a bigger baseball player.kid was 6 "3 and 16 years old.
he talked to his mom and then went and hanged himself with a belt.sad case.

sucks for us.

Drace said:
Woah that is a harsh story...are they actually blameing that on roids?

basically they are.
they were telling the reporters of mass roid rages as symptoms/warning sign before his death.
This kid must also have been doing other shit then just deca.

The poor kid must have had some serious psychological problems prior to his steroid use. A healthy stable individual isn't going to commit suicide after they mess with anabolics. And roid-rage from Deca alone...that's pretty unlikely due to its low androgenicity.

Shit thats all we need;
It does not matter what else was wrong with the kid, just like the epehedra using athlete who died....stories like these are like poison to our efforts to educate the masses

in the interview, the school shrink claimed there was a direct connection with his depression and steroid use. but listening to the whole segment, it did seem like he had other psychological issues.

How does his mom know how many shots he was doing, and if she knew about why didnt she do anything?

As you and i all know, it doesnt matter how bad a certain drug or drugs are on the human body, if the gov't wants to get their hands on the profit the media will follow suit with any angle that supports them.

We all know that crack and weed are a far bigger problem than steroids, but the gov't is losing the battle against that so we dont hear shit about it unless they make some big ass bust!

MAN... I sure wish it was 1989 again!!!!:rolleyes:

It was his fault. He was an idiot plain and simple. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use comes with a responsibility that most 16 year olds are not prepared for.

artharbinson said:
It was his fault. He was an idiot plain and simple. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use comes with a responsibility that most 16 year olds are not prepared for.

My point exactly.

How many people in the US overdosed and died using crack that same day that kid did, but you dont hear shit about all those lost souls.

Bush has put AS use in the spotlight right now.

Railrunner said:
My point exactly.

How many people in the US overdosed and died using crack that same day that kid did, but you dont hear shit about all those lost souls.

Bush has put AS use in the spotlight right now.

hit the nail on the head RR ;)

Railrunner said:
As you and i all know, it doesnt matter how bad a certain drug or drugs are on the human body, if the gov't wants to get their hands on the profit the media will follow suit with any angle that supports them.

We all know that crack and weed are a far bigger problem than steroids, but the gov't is losing the battle against that so we dont hear shit about it unless they make some big ass bust!

MAN... I sure wish it was 1989 again!!!!:rolleyes:

I'm not so sure about that. Keep in mind that this story was conducted by a media source that is quite liberal. Their motive for the story wasn't to help Bush fight steroids, they're simply riding on the tail of a subject that's capturing alot of attention at the moment. Their motive is to increase viewer ratings not save the "poor children who are suffering from Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use". You have to start looking at the bigger picture. Bush probably doesn't give a shit about steroids either, he just had to address the point because of the exposure brought out by the media.

Back