Chain of events that lead to large steroids busts overseas

Total B/S

Yup total BS to be spending our money on this kind of stuff. Also just confirms again don't trust HGH no matter what. I pay more for Saizen but at least I know it's always the real deal,

Some people snitch because they don't have the balls. Personally, I had one friend snitch, and I never had respect for him any more. I've had handful of others do their time. The ones who did their time told me that most of the people who snitch end up in prison anyway, and they have a much more unpleasant experience as most know they snitched. It's best to take what you have coming. However, that was not gear related. Either way, they are all victimless and non-violent crimes, in my opinion. No one ever had to convince me to put gear into my body or anything else. It was my choice. Who the F* is the gov't to tell me what to put in my body! Unless, I trample on someone else's right (eg. go into a rage and hurt them), then stay the F* out.

I have not bothered with the "non-gear related stuff" for over 10 years, but do what you will unless you are endagering someone else. The estimates of people in U.S prisons today for drug related, non-violent offense and what it will be in 2015 (25%... f* 1/4 of the pop.) at a cost of 50 Billion dollars. If you want to smoke some "ganja" or take a reasonable amount of a hard drug, leave people the hell alone.

And with gear, I do not no what the F* the motivation is. This shit does not hurt anybody, unless they are a Pro using way more than they should, or they have to buy questionable gear becasue they are forced to, seeing as how they have made it as illegal as crack.

nolanchart.com/article3237-nonviolent-offenses-leads-united-states-to-worlds-highest-incarceration-rate.html

I see the takeaway to this story as.....

US GOVERNMENT LEGALIZE AAS!!!! This one source was banking probably around 6mil a year (if I figured it out right) at a 6% tax rate that's $360K for the government (and that's one source, God knows how many and how much there really is).....hmmmm pretty sure that would do pretty well to get rid of our debt crisis and if we legalized it and produced it in the US we wouldn't be providing money to the Chinese and god only knows what they are doing with our money.

Try he was making $450k a month. THis is why in mexico the special forces went cartel.

what about the forums, the true lurkers are the agents. i hate to say this but smerica has a substance problem not a steroid problem, they have a fraud problem, they have gang and weapons problems. i dont trust cops they are basically informants for the agents. If i dont turn my blinker on i get a ticket. whens the last time an agent arrested or harrassed an average person? never they have importsnt shit to do. but i dont sgree with them trying to stop drugs. its a choice to use drugs. you either choose to do them or you dont. and this is coming from some one with a clean bill of health that had a 1400$ a week habit.

Back