can anyone help me with capping clen?

LeeJunFan

Hi, can anyone help me capping 10g of powdered clen, I have never capped anything before and if ANYONE can help me it would be very much appreciated!!!

Please do not try and cap Clen powder! The risk of miscalculation with mcg amounts is too high.You could end up hurting yourself,or even worse! Make it a liquid solution,much more accurate

biganth said:
Please do not try and cap Clen powder! The risk of miscalculation with mcg amounts is too high.You could end up hurting yourself,or even worse! Make it a liquid solution,much more accurate

Exactly.......!!

biganth said:

ditto. dont mess around with that, and when you have the container open that contains the clen, be careful.. mcg's are EXTREMELY tiny, and if you even breath too much in, you are dead!

thanx for the concern!
what about this:

if I get 10mg of clen (I have some accurate digital scales that go to 0.01g) which would be 0.01g then dissolve that into 100ml of vodka and use a syringe to measure 10mcg (so on the syringe, where it says 0.1ml that means there is 10mcg of clen in it?!?!)
Thanx!

im not sure, but you can just cap it after you have liquid form...so you don't have to taste it if thats what your trying to get around... just make an accurate liquid form, measure out however many mcg you want per pill and squirt it in the pill, and put the cap on the pill... i do it with nolva and other liquids i use that taste bad... good luck

Back