can anyone help with rui's tb500?

ilift4power

Is it already mixed and ready to inject? Is there any freezing, mixing or refrigeration required? I was going to do a sub q right to the stomach. I'm using Terumo U-100 3/10cc 30G x 3/8" Insulin Syringes. Also how many shots would I get out of one vial? Asked this question hours ago in the rui forum and no response.

Y r u using it and how much you take at once will depend how long a vial lasts .they say to load it for a week or two then maintenence at a vial or two a week

hamstring sprain doing single leg presses on the legpress after squats overtraining....so your saying one vial will last? give an estimate and does it come mixed or do I need bac water? I have one bottle of tb500 2mg and one bottle of sterile water 0.9% benzyl alcohol 10ml in my cart right now should that be enough? It's a minor sprain and it's already starting to heal I just want to speed up the process. I'd probably just be taking like 2 -4mg a week with out loading...

Last edited:
That's a rip off no way I'm doing that. Like I said I'm almost all healed up. I'll just wait it out thanks though.

2mg is like what, 20 injections of 100mcg?

for like $30 or $50 that's pretty cheap considering you're getting a restorative peptide. Paracetamol costs just as much if not more.

Back