GHRP-2 and MOD GRF Dosing

Matty1

Hi All

About to venture into the land of peptides after doing some research and reading a great article by PSCarb.

The ones I’ve chosen are; GHRP-2 and MOD GRF w/o dac for the synergy.

My protocol is as follows:

100mcg GHRP-2 (x 3 a day)

100mcg MOD GRF (x 3 a day)

Dosing will be first thing AM, PWO & Last thing PM.

I will be mixing them:

GHRP-2 is 5mg and will mix 2ml bac water.

MOD GRF is 2mg and will also mix 2ml bac water.

I will be pinning sub q with a 1ml fixed nevershare syringe.

My question, as I am unfamiliar and inexperienced with sub q shots is where on these syringes would 100mcg be for each given the above information and amount reconstituted could someone help me out??

PScarb did give an outline but this was in UI and these syringes are 1ml go up 0.1 increments.

Apologies if I’m just being stupid here but want to ensure I’m dosing correctly!

Many thanks in advance.

Peptide Calculator | How to Reconstitute Research Peptides

Thanks for that mate, really helpful. I've figured out the correct amount to use, the only uncertainty I have is what is being referred to as a tick mark! If it's the small lines it really doesn't seem like a lot (not that that's a bad thing!) just from AAS it's odd injecting such a small amount!

So I worked out the following:
View attachment 561367
5mg with 2ml Bac
100mcg = 2 TICKS on a 1ml syringe

The syringe I'm using is attached, hopefully someone can confirm what corresponds to 1 tick!

Thanks again.

You just have to do the math to convert mg into ml. They way you mixed it, 1ml has 2.5mg or 2500mcg. Just carry the math out. I found this on the net for you. This is how I mix them to keep the math easy.

Mixing (reconstitution) the lyophilized product in their vials with Bacteriostatic Water (BW) can take some getting used to. The idea is not to add too much dilution. Typical rule of thumb is to add 0.5mL of BW to 1mg of Peptide. So a 2mg vial should reconstitute with 1mL BW. 5mg with 2.5mL, 10mg with 5mL, etc. Squirt the BW along the inside wall of the vial in a smooth controlled manner being cautious not to agitate the mixture too much. It will dissolve itself and become clear. You can roll the vial gently between your fingers or hands but don't shake it to dissolve. The reconstitute is ok to be drawn once fully dissolved.

On a 1mL needle, there are either 50 tick marks from 0-100, skipping every odd number OR 100 international units (IU). A 100mcg dose is half way between the 2nd and 3rd tick mark, OR 5 IU's (if you followed the above reconstitution). There are no half tick marks. It is OK to draw modGRF and GHRP into the one needle for a single shot. It is NOT OK to mix peptides in the same vial or syringe for storage.

You just have to do the math to convert mg into ml. They way you mixed it, 1ml has 2.5mg or 2500mcg. Just carry the math out. I found this on the net for you. This is how I mix them to keep the math easy.

Mixing (reconstitution) the lyophilized product in their vials with Bacteriostatic Water (BW) can take some getting used to. The idea is not to add too much dilution. Typical rule of thumb is to add 0.5mL of BW to 1mg of Peptide. So a 2mg vial should reconstitute with 1mL BW. 5mg with 2.5mL, 10mg with 5mL, etc. Squirt the BW along the inside wall of the vial in a smooth controlled manner being cautious not to agitate the mixture too much. It will dissolve itself and become clear. You can roll the vial gently between your fingers or hands but don't shake it to dissolve. The reconstitute is ok to be drawn once fully dissolved.

On a 1mL needle, there are either 50 tick marks from 0-100, skipping every odd number OR 100 international units (IU). A 100mcg dose is half way between the 2nd and 3rd tick mark, OR 5 IU's (if you followed the above reconstitution). There are no half tick marks. It is OK to draw modGRF and GHRP into the one needle for a single shot. It is NOT OK to mix peptides in the same vial or syringe for storage.

Yeah cheers for this, I've got my head around the math. I know I'm being a pain but struggling to understand where on the syringe 4IU is as it is in ML and the tick marks don't seem to correspond with what's been said here, could you take a look at the pic of the syringe and let me know your thoughts! Apologies, and thanks for your patience! AAS is so much easier! Ha.

This is (I think) the most common peptide "stack"....
Your dosage is fine. I"m running that now (although I've had to drop to 50mcg dosages because I"m running out of Mod GRF).

Anyway, I have a 1ML insulin syringe with 100 ticks..
One thing I found out is that when I used peptide calculator it converted my tick count (automatically) to 50...
I didn't notice until about 2 weeks later (this was my first run with peptides...) so I was actually taking 50mcg for the first two weeks of that run...so just be careful with it.

As the guys touched on above...
use the calculator to figure out how much you need to draw...but double check....make sure the tick mark stays at 100 if you have 100 tick marks...make sure you put in the correct syringe ML amount, etc..

you'll be fine. SubQ injections aren't bad.

Sketch

.10 on your syringe is one tenth of a ml. .20 is two tenths of a ml. So figure out how much volume you need to inject to get the mcg you want. This is dependent on what concentration you mixed your peptides at.

This is (I think) the most common peptide "stack"....
Your dosage is fine. I"m running that now (although I've had to drop to 50mcg dosages because I"m running out of Mod GRF).

Anyway, I have a 1ML insulin syringe with 100 ticks..
One thing I found out is that when I used peptide calculator it converted my tick count (automatically) to 50...
I didn't notice until about 2 weeks later (this was my first run with peptides...) so I was actually taking 50mcg for the first two weeks of that run...so just be careful with it.

As the guys touched on above...
use the calculator to figure out how much you need to draw...but double check....make sure the tick mark stays at 100 if you have 100 tick marks...make sure you put in the correct syringe ML amount, etc..

you'll be fine. SubQ injections aren't bad.

Sketch

At least I'm not alone here thought I was going mad, where is this 50 ticks coming from!!? Haha Syringes in IU have 50 ticks, simple. The ML one has 100 but I can't figure out where the hell to pull to for 4IU / 100mcg. This is supposed to be the easy bit! Ha where did you pull to then mate, using the protocol kindly provided by Megatron above mixing 5mg with 2.5ml bac?

Ok so I know this must be tedious as hell but by my reckoning if there is 20mcg per 'tick' using the 5mg mixed with 2.5ml bac as recommended then the correct amount to administer on the syringe would actually be 0.25ml (between the second and third tick mark) Does this sound right? Again, I apologise for my appalling maths skills.

OK. Let's walk through it. Just like we used to do in HS math class.

You have 5mg or 5000mcg and you put 2.5ml of water in to mix it. So 1 ml = 2000mcg. You want to inject 100mcg. Therefore 2000 ÷ 100 = 20. Divide the 1ml into 20 parts. 1/20th will be 100mcg.

1ml ÷ 20 = .05. So you want 5iu on your syringe. Or half way between 0 and the .10 on the picture you showed us.

Please check my math to confirm. I have less vested in this than you do.

You have 5mg or 5000mcg and you put 2.5ml of water in to mix it. So 1 ml = 2000mcg. You want to inject 100mcg. Therefore 2000 ÷ 100 = 20. Divide the 1ml into 20 parts. 1/20th will be 100mcg.

1ml ÷ 20 = .05. So you want 5iu on your syringe. Or half way between 0 and the .10 on the picture you showed us.

Brilliant! You are absolutely correct many thanks, this now makes sense!! I will do the same for the mod grf as this is 2mg adding 1ml will mean again using .5 for 100mcg.

Thank you for your help with this.

what happen to the other 1000 mcg? you had 5000mcg but you mixed 2.5 water so 1 mil is 2500 not 2000mcg

what happen to the other 1000 mcg? you had 5000mcg but you mixed 2.5 water so 1 mil is 2500 not 2000mcg

If 1ml is 2500mcg as you say and he has 2.5ml you are saying he has 6250mcg (2.5 x 2500). That can't be right since the vial only has 5000mcg in total. Am I doing my math wrong? If so can you please show yours?

Hey man, thanks for this thread. Been doing a lot of research and feel confident and confused at the same time. Was hoping you or anyone else could help. I like what I have read about peptides (same stack as yours), but I'm confused from all the sources out there and also all this talk about SARMS. Can anyone give me guidance... thanks.

Back