can anyone recommend an anti cortisol supp

team Canada

Has anybody out their given the thumbs up to any products claiming to reduce cortisol levels. Seems like now were only supposed to work out for 45 minutes until the effects of cortisol have an adverse effect making any additional training over training. I cant imagine that 45 minutes is enough time to effectively work out a larger body part? What in order of most importance is the best way to cut cortisol levels? Also is their any other guys out their with skinny legs who have the miracle or the key to leg gains, my sticks our continuing to get stronger but size gains are nowhere to be seen. thanks

products claiming to control cortisol are bunk from what ive seen.

i believe vitamin C can help with cortisol levels though.

45 minutes is more than enough time to work any bodypart.

look into "DC training" for leg training.

team Canada said:
Has anybody out their given the thumbs up to any products claiming to reduce cortisol levels. Seems like now were only supposed to work out for 45 minutes until the effects of cortisol have an adverse effect making any additional training over training. I cant imagine that 45 minutes is enough time to effectively work out a larger body part? What in order of most importance is the best way to cut cortisol levels? Also is their any other guys out their with skinny legs who have the miracle or the key to leg gains, my sticks our continuing to get stronger but size gains are nowhere to be seen. thanks

For skinny legs use Front squats for your quads, SLDL for Hams/Glutes, finish your workout with Supersetting Seated and Standing Calf raises to failure...

I'm 6'5 and have always had bird legs, been front squatting for the last two years and my quads are now vastly increased in size.

thanks guys, just need to clarify sldl, is this single leg dumbell lung? Also where do I find DC leg training? I did just incorporate the front squat on the smith, should i alternate front then reg squats? Ive also been including my deadlift on leg day, which kicks my ass cause im doing them first, should i stop deadlifts, and just work heavier on the squats.Im about done with the skinny sticks, Is 1 hit a week enough to get any reasonable size gains or should it be more frequent as my wife says im starting to look funny, and i have to hear how she has bigger calves than I do.

Don't know if you drink a lot of coffee or tea but I've read that caffine can contribute to cortisol problems. I stopped drinking ALL caffine for a month and saw no difference in the stubborn love handles though, so I'd say it's minimal. Extra cardio seems to be the only thing to get rid of the stubborn parts for me.

Back