Can certain types of test cause more acne then others?

TahsRealm

Just curious on everyones experience with this. I know people say acne usually happens only if you're genetically exposed to it, but I am not, and currently on my second Test E cycle and its causing bad acne spots on shoulder and arm. Considering even stopping the cycle short, going back to the drawing board and trying different test next cycle

your genes determine these factors and too much testosterone can affect your sebaceous glands, which causes them to produce excessive sebum or the natural oil that lubricates and protects your skin.

I'm only on 500 mg of test e , the acne still is bad on shoulder and it gets bad on my back chest, face etc.. I'm going to cut the cycle.

Are you taking an AI with that 500 mg/wk test? I find letting my estrogen get to high, or having it swing around, causes back & arm acne.

Are you taking an AI with that 500 mg/wk test? I find letting my estrogen get to high, or having it swing around, causes back & arm acne.

No, I am not, just because its only test ran by itself. If I inserted an oral, or a higher dose, then yes i would ai

Yup. You need to stop..... because you don't yet understand what you're doing!

Afa acne: there are a number of different types. I tend towards 'heat rash' which really has no treatment. Other types can be helped with frequent washing, antiseptics, benzoyl peroxide, even hydrocortisone. Do some reading there to pin down what you have

Afa your cycle: you can't do 500 test and not crank up your estrogen! Not possible! You can let your nuts shrink to raisins if you like (hcg), but not taking ANY AI is going to cause no end to the problems!!!! ..... including acne!

You've been here a while. You should know better

Just curious on everyones experience with this. I know people say acne usually happens only if you're genetically exposed to it, but I am not, and currently on my second Test E cycle and its causing bad acne spots on shoulder and arm. Considering even stopping the cycle short, going back to the drawing board and trying different test next cycle

Interesting that you would consider stopping the cycle short, or going back to the drawing board with a different test next time.

How about take an appropriate dose of AI and knock the problem out? Wouldn't it be easier to fix the problem than try a bunch of other stuff that won't work either?

There are no guarantees in life, but I'd say 90%+ chance your problem is estrogen moving around too much / too high.

Back