Can i ask this?

yeah i think it is, as long as you dont ask for a source. OR give infor about one.

I would probably PM a mod about price checks. You don't want to be getting Email from scammers giving your very low/fake prices.

Generally price checks on an item or two is fine, but price checks on whole lists is just asking for trouble from scammers.

Feel free to email one of my Moderators from a secure email address.

Price checks are totally frowned on and banned on many sites. Scammers use them to pop on under two handles. The first asks the price. Then he waits... comes back under a different handle... and lists a great price... and surprise surprise... newbies PM him asking for a hook up. 9 times out of 10 price checks are a scammer's paradise.

SofaGeorge said:
Price checks are totally frowned on and banned on many sites. Scammers use them to pop on under two handles. The first asks the price. Then he waits... comes back under a different handle... and lists a great price... and surprise surprise... newbies PM him asking for a hook up. 9 times out of 10 price checks are a scammer's paradise.

Great point !!

Hey XXX, if you receive e-mails from unknown persons becuase of this thread, ignore them! Scammers are everywhere!

SofaGeorge said:

Yup. We just saw that on Elite the other day. What a total joke that was. "My vacation to Egypt". :rolleyes:

I agree.
Price checks are trouble.
Thats why all price check threads are locked at Elite.

SofaGeorge said:

Bro, if you get an Email about steroids from someone you don't know, I would let the Mods and Admin know.

Back