Can i inject test e 500 mg once??

KarimVenum

FIRST OF ALL I KNOW ABOUT CYCLING AND I KNOW HOW TO DO A CYCLE AND PCT AND EVERYTHING...

But i just wanted to ask if i injected 500 mg of test e will that help in any gains? I mean to inject only once or maybe like once every three months and ill do pct of needed..
So is that possible and if yes how do i do the pct [nolva and clomid]

Nothing. Your increase in TT via the injection (exogenous) would simply be offset by the decline in your natural testosterone production (endogenous). The body will stop producing its own test if it senses there is already enough.

So no benefit will come from this. Just the negative from HPTA suppression.

So given you understand how cycles work and all, why would you want to do this to yourself?

yup...

dont say youve done research and know cycles then ask a very basic and uneducated question about test

FIRST OF ALL I KNOW ABOUT CYCLING AND I KNOW HOW TO DO A CYCLE AND PCT AND EVERYTHING...

But i just wanted to ask if i injected 500 mg of test e will that help in any gains? I mean to inject only once or maybe like once every three months and ill do pct of needed..
So is that possible and if yes how do i do the pct [nolva and clomid]

I KNOW ALL ABOUT LIFTING WEIGHTS AND KNOW HOW TO DO THE BENCHPRESS AND SQUATS AND EVEYTHING.....

But I just wanted to ask what is this thing called

View attachment 563014

U can shoot 2ml of 250 test e once a week if u wanted.

More optimal to do it e3d 1ml of 250 test e. Keeps ur levels more stable.

If u shoot once, u do the entire cycle of 500mg test e PW. (12 or 16 weeks ) then wait 3 weeks, then PCT

Back