Can I start taking arimidex 2 weeks into the cycle?

Rayn303

Hey everyone. 36yo male, 6/4, 200 pounds, 17 pounds over my ideal weight. Been working out forever, really focused for the last 3 years, naturally low test, got good strength, but very slow results. Finally got sick of waiting...
Anyway, I'm one week into my first test e cycle of 250/week for 12 weeks. My question is can I start taking arimidex 2 weeks into the cycle? Will it still do it's job? Because that's how long I'm gonna have to wait for it.... don't ask.
No sides yet, but i want to be safe.

I'd go with 500mg/week but would prefer not to go completely bald yet. Any research done on actual difference in sides between there 2 doses? No anecdotal/bro science please.

Thanks in advance.
Also, great forum :)

Don't take AI unless you need it. Get bloodwork 3 weeks into cycle and see if you need it.
Im definitely no expert but, I’d say he will need an AI for sure a 500mg/wk. Even though you may not experience strong sides your E can still be elevated which can cause health risks over time. Even guys on low does TRT take AI. Also, even though I agree he needs the mid cycle labs to check his levels, at 3 weeks he won’t be fully “saturated”. It will be closer to week 5 before he reaches peak blood levels. That’s just my opinion; here’s a couple grains of salt to go with it...

Im definitely no expert but, I***8217;d say he will need an AI for sure a 500mg/wk. Even though you may not experience strong sides your E can still be elevated which can cause health risks over time. Even guys on low does TRT take AI. Also, even though I agree he needs the mid cycle labs to check his levels, at 3 weeks he won***8217;t be fully ***8220;saturated***8221;. It will be closer to week 5 before he reaches peak blood levels. That***8217;s just my opinion; here***8217;s a couple grains of salt to go with it...

My e2 is always in range on 500mg of test. Just like you said, you are no expert. Everyone's body is different, the only expert here is bloodwork. Bloodwork doesn't make assumptions, it's the only true way to tell if you need an AI.

My e2 is always in range on 500mg of test. Just like you said, you are no expert. Everyone's body is different, the only expert here is bloodwork. Bloodwork doesn't make assumptions, it's the only true way to tell if you need an AI.

You are absolutely right, but not needing an AI @ 500mg test makes you an outliner, not the norm for sure :p
(I'll get high E2 on just 200mg / week personally...)

Back