Can I sterilise my water at home?

Just theoretically speaking here, if I was to use the method of sterilsing water using a kettle would it be safe to add to my pt141 peptide to use? If not what's the worst that could happen, what are the chances and any other facts appreciated. Thanks.

Inb4 just go buy some bacteriostatic or sterile water
Inb4 bro science.

Remember I'm theoretically speaking.

Didn't know this "Realize that boiling water does not sterilize it. There are bacteria that form spores that are resistant to boiling and some strains of bacteria that are themselves resistant to heat above boiling temperatures."

Any other methods. :/

people are gonna do what they want. Hey bro i wouldnt advise it either , but try distilled water if your gonna boil it

bro bacteriostatic water is dirt cheap, no need to do all that theoretical none sense and risk that what if factor

Ummm Sure !!! Sterilize your used needles too while your at it u cheap bastard !!! "theoretically speaking""

Look on Amazon bro!!!

Haha, I got the idea to sterilize my own syringes once when I ran out. Actually looked online for help. First website I got was HeroinHelper.com. Yea, I backed out after seeing that and bought some syringes at tractor supply for the week.

Back