can I use toilet paper to stop blood after injecting?

are you kidding me ???? :dumbass:

Maybe for the sake of publicity, or to make this BBS more interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: Carolinechem
Email: sales.landmark@protonmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CarolineYilandmark

USA Warehouse, USA Carrier, European Carrier, Australia Carrier.
Pharmaceutical grade Steroid Raws, SARMs Raws, Semi-finished Oils, HGH, Peptides.

OP also doesnt care......as he has never done an injection in all his 18 years on this earth. I'm glad he hasn't, it is not for him

Before and after (gently) with Alcohol prep wipes and then I use a spot bandaid every time.
I remove the bandaid after a couple hours.

There is a risk of infection with every injection. Also drug addicts shoot up in public bathrooms while living on the streets.

My process.
1) wash hands

2) pull out my vial, syringe, drawing needle/point and my injection needle/point and 2 alcohol wipes.

3) wipe vial top until I see it is wet

4) wipe down a large section where I'm going to inject.

5) split the wrapper on the syringe and draw in the same volume of air as I will inject. 0.1 mL/cc

6) remove from wrapper and split my point I will draw with.

7)pull in just enough air to clear the point.

8)swap tips and push out air.

9) Rewipe the vial top and return to storage.

10) Inject and then rewipe the injection site

11) hold alcohol wipe with pressure till I have thrown away wrappers and put points in my sharps container.

5 minutes and I'm done.

Once any sterile package is opened it isnt sterile. Speed without mistakes to limit exposure of the equipment.

I immediately pull air into the syringe while it is inside the wrapper since its sterile.

With clean hands and alcohol wipes if gear is clean infections shouldn't be a big concern.

There is a risk of infection with every injection. Also drug addicts shoot up in public bathrooms while living on the streets.

My process.
1) wash hands

2) pull out my vial, syringe, drawing needle/point and my injection needle/point and 2 alcohol wipes.

5) split the wrapper on the syringe and draw in the same volume of air as I will inject. 0.1 mL/cc

11) hold alcohol wipe with pressure till I have thrown away wrappers and put points in my sharps container.

5 minutes and I'm done.

this should be a sticky post.

My process.
1) wash hands

5 minutes and I'm done.

Perfect operation

Back