Can some one tell me why it is happening

ukhan

Hello

Friends i would like to share some problem which i am having so read carefully and suggest me what to do.

I am Having Red Substance (something) jelly type in my Stool and My stomach is bloating i was eating many things like Chiken,Ota meal ,Cheese, peanut butter, olive oil for cooking, fruit and vegetable salad, water 4 litter a day , Flour,rice and alot more But i always get a heated stomach and Gastric disorder and indigestion with the food and now i have been eating boiled vegetables from 2 days and i am still having a Redish jelly type material in my Stool can you guys tell me what is wrong with my system. Is it because of heat in Liver or stomach ?? I am going to Doctor soon for Liver (LFT) test and blood test for others parts like kidney, Heart, Stomach.....

Its been five year that i am having the Heat disorder in my stomach , Acid flux , Indigestion and all that and 2 years back ,y endoscopy has been done and it was ok now tell me what to do.....

I am just eating fruits , vegetables and boiled vegetables and water....

If this "jelly" looks like coffee grounds, it's likely an ulcer. You had labwork done, they can't find anything?

If this "jelly" looks like coffee grounds, it's likely an ulcer. You had labwork done, they can't find anything?

i dont think coffee grounds is the case..

i believe it might be a side effect of prilosec.. or another acid reflux drug.. im waiting to see if he is or has been on anything recently..

i dont think coffee grounds is the case..

i believe it might be a side effect of prilosec.. or another acid reflux drug.. im waiting to see if he is or has been on anything recently..

Hah! I bet he comes back saying that he is taking one. I didn't put it together, but with a negative H. Pylori count - and that's what those drugs target, that makes sense. Good call 3J. :)

First off you need to see a doc plain and simple. If you saw one maybe a second opinion.

Second it could be nasty as Intussusception or something as simple as a hemorrhoid.

Is there a fishy smell?

Sorry brother, I honestly think you should keep working with your doctors as this is way beyond my level of expertise. Let us know what they find!

Ok Friend thanks but let me tell you it happens when i eat meat and the food which has hot nature .......

Back