Can someone help with blood work for week 11 on TRT ?

ozraelised

hi all,

Was wondering if anyone on the forum is able to help me with blood work results.

I am doing TRT - so far its going well. I am on week 11 heading to week 12.
I'll have my results next week, due to the long weekend probably around Wednesday or Thursday.

If anyone on this forum can help that will be great - I have done so much search that I am really confused.
I understand the total testosterone and free testosterone, I understand the oestrogen side.
Would love to talk to someone that can help to really Tune the blood test - there are many parts that I know what they mean but I am not sure what they mean for someone on TRT or if its good or bad.

the reading that I have done mainly talk about Testosterone (all forms ) and the relationship to oestrogen, but what about the others ?

Thanks in advance :)

Just post up your results when they come in (include reference ranges). Discussing every theoretical permutation isn't possible in this context.

hi all,

Was wondering if anyone on the forum is able to help me with blood work results.

I am doing TRT - so far its going well. I am on week 11 heading to week 12.
I'll have my results next week, due to the long weekend probably around Wednesday or Thursday.

If anyone on this forum can help that will be great - I have done so much search that I am really confused.
I understand the total testosterone and free testosterone, I understand the oestrogen side.
Would love to talk to someone that can help to really Tune the blood test - there are many parts that I know what they mean but I am not sure what they mean for someone on TRT or if its good or bad.

the reading that I have done mainly talk about Testosterone (all forms ) and the relationship to oestrogen, but what about the others ?

Thanks in advance :)

If you are just doing Test for your TRT, then I would go with the Hormone Panel with Testosterone LC/MS-MS.
This will give you all the Normal Tests that a regular Hormone Panel would give.
LH, FSH, CBC, Complete Metabolic Profile, Estradiol, and Total Test.

With 1 crucial difference, the LC/MS-MS Total Test isn't capped @ 1,500 Ng/dl like the Normal Serum Total Testosterone.

I'll give you the Link to the test from PrivateMdLabs.
Also, you can get a 15% Off Promo Code from their Facebook Page (changes monthly), or their Newsletter.
Code for June is "JUNE2018", good till the end of the month.................................... JP

https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=category_result&show=2572&category=14&search=#2572

yup once you have your labs just post them up brother... we have a few very well versed guys on the forum that can help you with that

Just post up your results when they come in (include reference ranges). Discussing every theoretical permutation isn't possible in this context.

Hi Megatron28,

I uploaded images with my BW results I am hoping that the admin of the site will allow it.
Do you know if you get a message if the admin didnt allow your post to be displayed.

Cheers
Ozraelised

Your testosterone is in the upper end of the normal range so that looks great.

Just remember to donate blood every two months to manage your hematocrit.

Why didn't you check estradiol? It is essential to check it. Are you taking an AI?

You liver numbers don't look good. Are you drinking a lot of alcohol or taking a lot of Tylenol? Or something else that is agitating your liver?

Watch your diet. Your lipids could look much better. And you need to get more exercise.

Your testosterone is in the upper end of the normal range so that looks great.

Just remember to donate blood every two months to manage your hematocrit.

Why didn't you check estradiol? It is essential to check it. Are you taking an AI?

You liver numbers don't look good. Are you drinking a lot of alcohol or taking a lot of Tylenol? Or something else that is agitating your liver?

Watch your diet. Your lipids could look much better. And you need to get more exercise.

Hi Megatron28,

here are the rest of the results not sure why they didnt load last night.
As to my liver yes I am concern -- I dont drink. I only drink water, coffee and tea. even fruit juice are only when I blend the apple with my oats.
I do karate 3 times a week, and gym three times a week.
next week I am starting to go to the gym 2 a week in the morning to do a session with a personal trainer , this is not heavy weights, but 30 min of high heart rate will do this Tuesday and Thursdays morning.

I am also enquring about another personal trainer as I need help to keep flexibility (getting old) so to also have my weights training with a good program.
Yes I needs to train more.

The last test before this one about 5-6 weeks ago were really good, test was a bit higher and estro was 100 (now showing 150).

This is what I am taking at the moment:

0.2ml test-e 300mg/1ml - twice a week Tuesdays evening and Fridays night so its about 3.5 days
0.2 HCG 5000ui - twice a week
and in the last 3 weeks this is the 4th week 0.125 arimitex twice a week

I stated to take 1500mg of fish oil a day.
Diet clean and I contacted 3J for some help with the diet. hoping to hear back from him soon.

View attachment 567499View attachment 567500View attachment 567501View attachment 567502

Your estradiol looks good to me.

Hi Megatron28,

its gone up from 50 to 100 to 150 - I am hoping that the Arimidex will start its effect.

I have done LOTS of reading about the Liver - one of the things that can bring the number up is estrogen and muscles injury - wonder if that could be that. Mu body is constantly in pain (muscles pain) :) .

Again thank you for you reply and time I really appreciate this

Back