Can someone please

didactic

Big Cahunas
Help me delevop a diet plan that works for me im 6'0 about 196 pounds and been working out on and off for about a year now.

I dont eat a great deal during the week but on weekends I have quite a few takeaway meals in fact thats all I live on. Can someone please explain to me how I can get myself on a diet and what should I eat and what sort of training program should I follow. Cos I have big shoulders and arms but all my weight seems to be gathering round my stomach area. And does the alchohol I drink during weekends mean I will always have this beer belly????

Can you not train and drink at the same time or I have to cut out all my alchohol intake? N why is it I seem to retain all the weight where my friends who eat the same and drink the same have perfect bodies?

If you want to lose your stomach fat you should concentrate on doing more cardio and eating small meals every day to speed up your metabolism.

Musclemar said:
If you want to lose your stomach fat you should concentrate on doing more cardio and eating small meals every day to speed up your metabolism.
Agreed, 5 to 6 smaller meals a day will speed your metabolism. Also, take out all weekend long? IMO that's horrible. Spend some more time in the kitchen or on the bar-b-q, I usually make 3-5 times more food for myself, my freezer is loaded with tupperware-homemade-ready to eat meals,this way I can freeze it and heat it up whenever I feel like it. Cut down on the beer consumption too if possible, beer is calories, alchohol also lowers your testoreone level. I admit I binge drink once a week, but I always extra cardio to make up for it.
Good Luck and read read up on miore threads as Easto mentioned, you will learn a lot here.

Back