Can u tell if somones on AAS? (besides muscle)

ones personal experience or views of different topics is not misinformation... there isnt 1 right answer to all the questions especially in the sport like bodybuilding.

Yes, in some cases there is 1 right answer. Until science develops and proves otherwise. You're not a magician. Your claims are falsified to extreme measures.

I can tell only when they have been on for at least 6 to 8 weeks when some side show or how the body is responding to the drugs used. I can usually then tell what one's they are using too. I mean we all know what a deca body looks like. We all know that people do not use Winstrol (winny) when they are bulking and are not cut. Common sense goes a long way into seeing which AAS's someone is on.

ones personal experience or views of different topics is not misinformation... there isnt 1 right answer to all the questions especially in the sport like bodybuilding.

The misinformation isn't bc it's your views or personal experiences. I didn't say very question had one right answer but that does not mean no question has 1 right answer. In regards to this, your analogies are just flat wrong and that's leading you to wrong conclusions. If you want to use "name one side of steroids that is t much more common in people who don't use steroids" as a defense, you have to adjust those numbers for each population. Again, the TOTAL number of "sides" as you call them in the general population is high but that's also due to the fact the general population is much higher than the steroid population. If you take the percentages of sides of each population in regards to the total size of each you'll see the percentage of sides is higher in AAS users, because its been adjusted to the population size. This is statistics man. You can't compare random populations without adjusting them to make comparisons valid.

As to your other point, this is a case of there is one right answer to the situation. Until science proves otherwise, as already mentioned, your views are just your views and not accepted as truth.

Let me ask you this Mentzer, does your reasoning and justification truly make sense to you or are you just trying to argue the other side?

He just wants to know if his mommy and daddy will be able to tell that he is taking illegal substances. They will know when someone sells you cooking oil and you get an abcess or even worse if someone actually sells you gear and your dick never works again because your HPTA never matured leaving you with secondary hypogonadism and the muscle mass of a teenage girl...

And I get told I look like a teenage boy... PSSHH!!!

Let me ask you this Mentzer, does your reasoning and justification truly make sense to you or are you just trying to argue the other side?

all i do makes sence to me... im not suicidal nor do i want to fuck up my health... i love my life, i have perfect family, enough money, good health and all in all - i have that kind of life no one would want to screw up.
so all i will ever say in this forum is my own experience or my views and thats it - i dont care if someone does what you say, or what i say - its everyones choice.

Austinite has his "science" yet nothing to show for it. I cant give you 100 articles but i can share my own experience.
You decide whats more important for you - copy-paste articles from internet or something real. One should never speak of such individual thing as steroid use based only on internet articles with no real experience.

For example - You can scare kids of limp dick or test shutdown on deca cause Austinite will give you articles. I cant prove shit, all i got is - i did that cycle twice, got no limp dick, no shutdowns no nothing. Did no PCT, took 3 months off those cycles, didnt feel a difference on or off cycle in no acpect of my life.
Example #2 - you can say dbol is shit as a stand alone, yet i can say - i have gained 13lbs in 4 weeks of dbol and kept 4-5lbs, even if its on bulk, we can strip down the fat and have nice 2lbs of lean muscle. Again - no sides, water retention just as much as on anything else.

What am i tryin to say? I have no articles to copy and paste to you. But im happy to share my own experience on something no one in here seems to have.
People can always choose between internet article gurus or someones real experience. I dont come after your posts mocking your broscience, so why would you come after my own personal experience?

all i do makes sence to me... im not suicidal nor do i want to fuck up my health... i love my life, i have perfect family, enough money, good health and all in all - i have that kind of life no one would want to screw up.
so all i will ever say in this forum is my own experience or my views and thats it - i dont care if someone does what you say, or what i say - its everyones choice.

Austinite has his "science" yet nothing to show for it. I cant give you 100 articles but i can share my own experience.
You decide whats more important for you - copy-paste articles from internet or something real. One should never speak of such individual thing as steroid use based only on internet articles with no real experience.

For example - You can scare kids of limp dick or test shutdown on deca cause Austinite will give you articles. I cant prove shit, all i got is - i did that cycle twice, got no limp dick, no shutdowns no nothing. Did no PCT, took 3 months off those cycles, didnt feel a difference on or off cycle in no acpect of my life.
Example #2 - you can say dbol is shit as a stand alone, yet i can say - i have gained 13lbs in 4 weeks of dbol and kept 4-5lbs, even if its on bulk, we can strip down the fat and have nice 2lbs of lean muscle. Again - no sides, water retention just as much as on anything else.

What am i tryin to say? I have no articles to copy and paste to you. But im happy to share my own experience on something no one in here seems to have.
People can always choose between internet article gurus or someones real experience. I dont come after your posts mocking your broscience, so why would you come after my own personal experience?

oh my god. Seriously, you're still going to argue natural testosterone production is not affected? Exogenous testosterone (since you are slow, that's what does not come from a man's Leydig cells) does in fact affect natural production and halt production.

Man, I've never met such a clueless individual. This isn't rocket science. You have got to have some serious instability to think otherwise. this level of ignorance is really unheard of. How could you possibly insult the medical field in its entirety with your ramblings? You really are a danger to society.

oh my god. Seriously, you're still going to argue natural testosterone production is not affected? Exogenous testosterone (since you are slow, that's what does not come from a man's Leydig cells) does in fact affect natural production and halt production.

Man, I've never met such a clueless individual. This isn't rocket science. You have got to have some serious instability to think otherwise. this level of ignorance is really unheard of. How could you possibly insult the medical field in its entirety with your ramblings? You really are a danger to society.

what part of : "please stop replying to my coments if they offend you" did you not understand? im sick of saying what i have to say to see same and same bored dude answering me all the time with some offensive crap and no real experience.
do you have anything in life besides this forum? pls, just go do something else for a moment... is it even possible to post in here anything without you trollfacing in and just offending people?

i mean - exactly one half of what you had to say was rude and offensive... the fuck is wrong with you?!

what part of : "please stop replying to my coments if they offend you" did you not understand? im sick of saying what i have to say to see same and same bored dude answering me all the time with some offensive crap and no real experience.
do you have anything in life besides this forum? pls, just go do something else for a moment... is it even possible to post in here anything without you trollfacing in and just offending people?

i mean - exactly one half of what you had to say was rude and offensive... the fuck is wrong with you?!

I'll never stop. Not until your brain develops. You're a worthless member and contribute nothing but falsified information, even about yourself. You're a compulsive liar, no one likes a liar. You got caught in a lie twice already. grow up.

Science is not bro science. You ever heard the saying "you can make gains in spite of what you do not because of what you do"? It applies here, I didn't say you can't make gains on a dbol only cycle, or you won't recover with no PCT, or deca dick. Truth be to told not everyone experiences the same side effects but they are all valid risks. Just bc you did not experience them does not mean they don't exist and shouldn't be warned about.

The difference between copy and past articles as you like to refer to studies as and personal experience is what I mentioned above. You felt no sides in spite of what you did NOT bc of it and therefore the same advice is not applicable to anyone besides yourself. The reason those copy and last articles are so importnt (much more than anecdoTal/personal evidence) is bc they take into account every variable that may affect the outcome and either control them or remove them. If it comes to light afterwards, a new study is performed where a missing variable is ack under for. Studies have to be repeatable to be regarded as true. Your personal experiences are yours, I'm glad you show no ill effects at this moment in time, BUT AND IT'S A HUGE BUT, that does not give you the right to give reckless advice to others when it concerns health related topics. I'm really not here to bash you man, I'm not, but I am concerned for the well being of others. Safety is and should always be a number one concern with any drugs and especially AAS. Regardless of who gets sides and who doesn't doesn't change this fact. You may be an exception to the deca dick rule or gyno rule or whatever but unless you give your exact genetic profile to someone else you can't assume they'll be exceptions like your case. A final note, just bc sides didn't manifest in physical symptoms does not mean they don't exist or that something is not wrong with you. Have you ever had blood work done to verify hormonal levels to prove to yourself something is t awry in your body?

i dont know how will i be able to get on with my life with you thinking that i lie, but i will do my best not to commit a suicide cause the grumpy guy on forums is mad at me :( :(

Science is not bro science. You ever heard the saying "you can make gains in spite of what you do not because of what you do"? It applies here, I didn't say you can't make gains on a dbol only cycle, or you won't recover with no PCT, or deca dick. Truth be to told not everyone experiences the same side effects but they are all valid risks. Just bc you did not experience them does not mean they don't exist and shouldn't be warned about.

The difference between copy and past articles as you like to refer to studies as and personal experience is what I mentioned above. You felt no sides in spite of what you did NOT bc of it and therefore the same advice is not applicable to anyone besides yourself. The reason those copy and last articles are so importnt (much more than anecdoTal/personal evidence) is bc they take into account every variable that may affect the outcome and either control them or remove them. If it comes to light afterwards, a new study is performed where a missing variable is ack under for. Studies have to be repeatable to be regarded as true. Your personal experiences are yours, I'm glad you show no ill effects at this moment in time, BUT AND IT'S A HUGE BUT, that does not give you the right to give reckless advice to others when it concerns health related topics. I'm really not here to bash you man, I'm not, but I am concerned for the well being of others. Safety is and should always be a number one concern with any drugs and especially AAS. Regardless of who gets sides and who doesn't doesn't change this fact. You may be an exception to the deca dick rule or gyno rule or whatever but unless you give your exact genetic profile to someone else you can't assume they'll be exceptions like your case. A final note, just bc sides didn't manifest in physical symptoms does not mean they don't exist or that something is not wrong with you. Have you ever had blood work done to verify hormonal levels to prove to yourself something is t awry in your body?

i gues i will have to agree with you on everything here...
only thing is - i have never said nor will i ever say that someone will not get sides or whatever... if there is a discussion, i mention what i have done, tried and experienced...

do you think its better just to stick to same and same copy-paste material never introducing any real experience?

only thing is - i have never said nor will i ever say that someone will not get sides or whatever... if there is a discussion, i mention what i have done, tried and experienced...

do you think its better just to stick to same and same copy-paste material never introducing any real experience?

You don't have to agree. Just stop lying. Filthy people lie. Don't be a filthy person.

i lied about what?

You lied about your blood work. You said you've been tested regularly and show no signs of any effects from exogenous AAS administration. Maybe your blood was replaced with Houdini's blood. You've never had any blood work done, liar. Scum, tainting this industry like the rest of the kids injecting in gym locker rooms.

You lied about your blood work. You said you've been tested regularly and show no signs of any effects from exogenous AAS administration. Maybe your blood was replaced with Houdini's blood. You've never had any blood work done, liar. Scum, tainting this industry like the rest of the kids injecting in gym locker rooms.

so if ill post a picture of my bloodwork you will admit that you are offensive peace of shit and will appoligize? :)

Real experience when backed by science is valid, if not backed its anecdotal and cannot be used as proof bc like I said, TOO MANY VARIABLES can account for your experience. The dance copy and paste material you refer to is peer-reviewed REPEATABLE studies. You can argue the conclusion sometimes depending on methods and design but the results cannot be questioned. They were measured in a lab with equipment and don't rely on how a person feels.

Maybe you didn't say someone wont get sides, but in a other thread you said why worry about health if everyone does one day. That comment is outrageous by itself.

so if ill post a picture of my bloodwork you will admit that you are offensive peace of shit and will appoligize? :)

No. You will remain scum, because you already lied. So whatever you post now is not relevant. A complete liar. In most countries, a proven liar can't even testify. Stop advocating the use of the same syringe over and over, stop making up lies about HPTA suppression, stop with everything and start research. You should be ashamed of yourself.

No. You will remain scum, because you already lied. So whatever you post now is not relevant. A complete liar. In most countries, a proven liar can't even testify. Stop advocating the use of the same syringe over and over, stop making up lies about HPTA suppression, stop with everything and start research. You should be ashamed of yourself.

you should talk less and so some actual cycles... maybe then you will have some real experience :) k, this is my last answer to you - im not wasting anymore time to an internet warrior who havent done shit and knows only what he as red somewhere.

good luck and i hope your dreams come true :)

Back