Can you gain fat on IGF-1 LR3?

crazymike1213

Hi
I'm currently on my day 4 of igf-1 lr3 stand alone at 40mcg a day pre-workout and I'm getting this insane amount of hunger since yesterday.
I don't see any visual differences but I feel the fullness and my hunger is through the roof
I know igf-1 lr3 helps to lose fat but I was just wondering if it is possible to gain fat while on it?
Well of course anything will get me fat if I'm on a bad diet but mine is pretty clean, I'm just craving more...
Any input will be appreciated!

If calories exceed that consumed, the leftovers are stored as fat. NOTHING can change that. (prescription diet meds either increase caloric ceiling, or block absorption of certain calories)

If calories exceed that consumed, the leftovers are stored as fat. NOTHING can change that. (prescription diet meds either increase caloric ceiling, or block absorption of certain calories)

But I heard igf-1 helps you to stay lean if not lower in same circumstances.

Not to mention if you eat more than you shit. You wind up literally full of shit. That's why half the country is on antacid medication.

But I heard igf-1 helps you to stay lean if not lower in same circumstances.

Here's how it works. Calories in vs. Calories Out.

How many calories does your body need (this is generally an average, plus an activity level), and how many are you consuming?

If you need 3000, but you want to lose weight (cut, shred, chop, etc.).. you'll need to eat less than 3000, or use a combination of cardio and strict diet to create a caloric deficit. Lower calories by 300-500, if you don't lose anything, add more exercise.. once you stop losing again lower calories again. Rinse repeat basically.

Complete opposite for bulking. If you need 3000 to stay where you are, but you want to gain (bulk).. you will need to be in a caloric surplus. Stop the cardio.. slowly add food in until you're 300-500 above 3000. Don't gain? Add more. Rinse repeat.

Drugs just help the progress happen quicker, they don't necessarily sway the process one way or the other. Some may say it's hard to put on fat while using something like Tren.. I'd say it's hard to gain on too many stimulants.. Some say they gain well on Deca, some don't.. each person is different in the regard of how a drug will effect their appetite, their metabolism, their mood, sex drive.. and so on.. but at the end of the day nothing will happen if the basic necessities aren't in order.

What I'm saying is.. don't expect IGF to do anything for you if you don't follow or understand the basic concepts of nutrition.. consistently exercise, sleep regularly, and stay hydrated.

Back