DMHA on diet during a blast

BakedGoods

Gents, I was offered a tub of a pre-workout that has DMHA in it. I never had the DMAA version of any pre. I wasn't sure what to expect from this either.

The appetite suppression was quite amazing. The focus was almost like taking Ritalin. That has me worried some. Since I blast and cruise, I try to stay as healthy as possible with anything I consume.

I'm trying to find some user experience and some clinical data that shows how this works long term. I'm open to any information you provide including links to any sites that you think would be relevant.

I think this would be great during a cut.

Gents, I was offered a tub of a pre-workout that has DMHA in it. I never had the DMAA version of any pre. I wasn't sure what to expect from this either.

The appetite suppression was quite amazing. The focus was almost like taking Ritalin. That has me worried some. Since I blast and cruise, I try to stay as healthy as possible with anything I consume.

I'm trying to find some user experience and some clinical data that shows how this works long term. I'm open to any information you provide including links to any sites that you think would be relevant.

I think this would be great during a cut.

Just curious as to your mentioning that your focus while taking a product containing DMHA was similar to Ritalin? So ritalin doesnt speed you up? I guess I understand if you mean that your system requires ritalin? Not disagreeing with you, just wondering what you meant by it increasing your focus, or did you mean that it speeds you up like ephedrine/caffeine allowing you to further focus? Obviously some people require ritalin for hyper activity, ADHD and such. Just looking for clarification. :)

Back