Canadians and Customs

P

paul0071

Anyone in Canada have any experiences with Customs? In Canada, steroids are a schedule IV drug in that it's OK to possess but illegal to import, and it seems that the only sources are online and not in Canada. What can I expect if I order from some international source and Customs catches the product.

As far as I KNOW, what i understrand is that if you order only enough for personal use it is confiscated, you are put on some list (which may or may not affect travel for a while), and fined

Does your employer get notified? What happens if your job requires special clearance?

Last edited by a moderator:
if customs catches the pack they'll hold it or attempt to return to sender. not sure about getting put on a list tbh.

ive never heard of anyone getting fined and not sure why your employer would get notified unless a police investigation was started.

if the cops wanna be assholes or have nothing better to do they could make an example out of you.

Thanks Ferrari, I gotta admit I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing. I've got a security clearance which goes bye-bye if my employer gets wind of this. And all I want is a small personal amount every few months or so. Geez, what a guy's got to go through to stay healthy in this country.

Thanks Ferrari, I gotta admit I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing. I've got a security clearance which goes bye-bye if my employer gets wind of this. And all I want is a small personal amount every few months or so. Geez, what a guy's got to go through to stay healthy in this country.

Hah, just be glad you don't live in the USA.

Anyone in Canada have any experiences with Customs? In Canada, steroids are a schedule IV drug in that it's OK to possess but illegal to import, and it seems that the only sources are online and not in Canada. What can I expect if I order from some international source and Customs catches the product.

I have no idea why anyone from canada would do mail order unless they had an awsome lab.
There are so many domestics here its crazy, plus a few real solid UG's, whats the point of messing with mail?

I have no idea why anyone from canada would do mail order unless they had an awsome lab.
There are so many domestics here its crazy, plus a few real solid UG's, whats the point of messing with mail?

a lot of the labs ive seen around here are bath tub labs. most people dont know the difference.

you can send money to me. Then go over to The LOOKOut the tell them you are there for an exchange. Tell them that you are looking for the really big guy. They'll understand what you mean and direct you accordingly.

lolz

Back