Cap filling

HERE IS MY PROCES OF CAPPING

I used protein powder as filler for the winy

OK.... with a 50cap machine....

I started by filling one 00 size cap with protein powder to see how much each cap will need to fill.... what came out to .39g (only the bottom half of the cap)

So .39 times 50 (50 caps) = 19.5g

Now I wanted 50mg per cap... so 50 times 50 = 2500mg or 2.5g

So... 19.5g minus 2.5g = 17g of protein powder to mix with the 2.5g winy

Put all independence (sp?) in a baggy or shaker and mix really good and for a while...

***note .... the protein powder and winy powder were different in texture so it did not mix 100%, there were little pieces around, but no more that 10% error... ***

fill the machine with 00 size caps and pour the powder over it and spread with the spreader thing..... and cap....

Now you have 50 caps @ around 45-50mg per cap!

50 caps filled with chacolate protien powder (17g's of it) to make 50 50mg caps

and

50 caps filled with sugar (38g's of it) to make 50 50mg caps

the surgar weighs more ... more mass... so it took more to fill then the protien powder... this is why the big difference in grams ...

Also I have just capped with Corn Starch... MUCH BETTER... it mixes alot better because it is alot more like the texture of the winy powder Corn Starch = A+

coldstone @ www.musclesci.com
This is gonna be a spin off of Budlite74's thread "my process of capping winny"...but i wanna try and explain this for some different orals...

Capping is very easy...first you need to get a capping machine...Mr T has one that is very nice...just do a search for caps...i get 1000 for like 9.99 or something like that...00 size is the way to go also

step 1- figure out what your gonna use for a filler...i like corn meal, and protein powder personally...but you can use things like corn starch, creatine, glutamine and stuff like that...

step 2- fill the bottom of a 0 or OO cap with filler and then dump it out on a scale to see how much each cap holds...ie. a 00 cap holds .39 grams of protein.

step 3- math...say your useing Mr. T's capper that holds 50 caps...multiply .39 times 50 and you get 19.5 grams.

step 4- say were making nolva @ 10mg caps...so 50 caps times 10mg = 500mg...or .5 grams.

step 5- subtract your powder weight (.5g's) out of your filler weight (19.5g's) and you get 19 grams of filler, and .5 grams of powder...that mix will make you 50 caps @ 10mg.

step 6- mixing...mix the powder and filler real good in a ziplock baggie for 5-10 minutes...then heres my personal trick...get a flour, or powdered sugar sifter at wally world and sift the powder into a dish of some sort...

step 7- fill your capper with the bottoms of the empty caps...then pour your powder over the top of them.

step 8- work the powder into the caps with the plastic "credit card thingy"...and tamper the caps full untill all of the pwder is inside the caps...

step 9- put the top half of the caps on, and BAM! you have 50 Nolva caps @10mg per cap.

This applies to all gear...say you want 50 Winstrol (winny) caps @ 25mg pre cap...same thing- (.39 x's 50= 19.5) and thats your filler weight. (25 x's 50= 1250mg, or 1.25 grams) thats your powder weight. Subtract 1.25 from 19.5= 18.25...so you need 18.25 grams of protein powder and 1.25 grams fo Winstrol (winny) powder...mix, cap and BAM!...50 Winstrol (winny) caps @ 25mg each.

And there ya have it...once again a very easy way to make orals...have fun!

Bimmer said:
maybe even a sticky? Theres always people asking how to cap and always a bitch to find it.

I agree that it is very helpful and should be a sticky. I plan to cap everything from now on instead of making nasty tasting solutions. :D

this makes capping sound somewhat easy.

my one concern- how do you make sure your powder is mixed even/thorough?

that is the only downside with capping vs. suspending in liquid .. you will have 2 to 3% error when capping rather then close to 100% equal dosing with liquid.... the way you mix and how long you mix for cuts down on the error ... the longer you mix the more equally spread out it will be when you cap.

Budlite74 said:
that is the only downside with capping vs. suspending in liquid .. you will have 2 to 3% error when capping rather then close to 100% equal dosing with liquid.... the way you mix and how long you mix for cuts down on the error ... the longer you mix the more equally spread out it will be when you cap.

You really think the margin of error is only 2-3%? Thats very minor in my orinion. I would think it would be greater than that.

NYC

for mixing it heres and idea. You know those things they use for ice cream shakes, ect that its a mixer with a spoon coming down, you place the cup under it and the spoon comes down and spins to mix the shake. (mcdonalds uses this for there mcflurries) Well Im sure they have something like that for the house. use that to mix you powders and you could do it for a long time to without getting your hands tired.

A coffee grinder set on a very fine setting will mix powders to almost the same consistency. They are pretty cheap.

You can also buy one of those handheld shake mixers with a food processor attachment. I bought mine for about $20 at Target. Check 'em out.

ohhh yea .. I thought I said that in my post .... I use a coffee grinder and mix if for 30-60 seconds ..... other people i know use a rock tumbler and leave it on over night ....

Back