Capping Halo's

L

lil g

Making halos.... scale them out to 0.01 which = 10mg correct .... 1 grams makes 100 10mg capsules? do i need to add anything in the capsule or can i just leave them with the halo powder?

i was told to read the sticky on the capping....its too confusing.....if i just put 0.01 into the capsule and cap it......can i just do that instead of doing all the other stuff???

yeah, i think i do..... it has all different kinds of settings on it...

lets say my scale does work that way which im sure it does.....i can just take the powder and put it into a capsule correct?

lil g said:
lets say my scale does work that way which im sure it does.....i can just take the powder and put it into a capsule correct?

check your scale and see.

you dont like following instructions do you? =0l

lil g said:
lets say my scale does work that way which im sure it does...
Really? That amazing accuracy.

The sticky does in fact have a method that is overly complicated and probably not practical unless you have a shitload of hormone available.

What kind of capsule machine do you have?

mranak said:
Really? That amazing accuracy.

The sticky does in fact have a method that is overly complicated and probably not practical unless you have a shitload of hormone available.

What kind of capsule machine do you have?

my hands.

lil g said:
my hands.
Tell you what. Since you are sure that your scale accurately measures 0.0001g, go ahead and measure out 0.0010g. Not 0.0009g or 0.0011g but 0.0010g.

Then, put your 0.0010g into a cap.

Let us know how it works out for 'ya.

Im going to write a new capping sticky and ditch the old one
too many complaints on it, and although I appreciate the original writers effort, its high time we got something better up there.

I made halo as a suspension in grapeseed oil at 20mg/ml. Powder, oil, shake, draw, and drink.

mranak said:
Tell you what. Since you are sure that your scale accurately measures 0.0001g, go ahead and measure out 0.0010g. Not 0.0009g or 0.0011g but 0.0010g.

Then, put your 0.0010g into a cap.

Let us know how it works out for 'ya.

best avatar i seen in a while cept for madine.

pullinbig said:
best avatar i seen in a while cept for madine.

i have to say I agree. Maybe I can replicate it?

Of course, that's prolly why he used it anyway. :D

Back