Capping Halo's

How many girlfriends does Madine have? Maybe I'll come down the pullinbig and we can split the cost of the gas.

It really frustrates me that rjh can make an avatar as good as mine with his own camera.

mranak said:
How many girlfriends does Madine have? Maybe I'll come down the pullinbig and we can split the cost of the gas.

It really frustrates me that rjh can make an avatar as good as mine with his own camera.

Honestly, she is single right now (well, in respect to women that is. lol). We have kind of taking a hiatus in that department as of late. No problems, just gets old after a while. Her last GF turned out to be a bit of a liar.

Anyway, don't let it frustrate you, cause you know I will at least show you the picture. haha

RJH8541 said:
Honestly, she is single right now (well, in respect to women that is. lol). We have kind of taking a hiatus in that department as of late. No problems, just gets old after a while. Her last GF turned out to be a bit of a liar.
So does Madine need a new boyfriend? lol.

RJH8541 said:
Anyway, don't let it frustrate you, cause you know I will at least show you the picture. haha
asshole. :D

Ah well. I'll take what I can get. All in good fun.

Last edited:
Back