Capping Orals with Milk Thistle

Thats a damn good idea. I also kinda liked the idea of a small dose of local anaesthetic mixed with some of the more painful gear. Id never try it but its along the same lines.

DougoeFre5h said:
Thats a damn good idea. I also kinda liked the idea of a small dose of local anaesthetic mixed with some of the more painful gear. Id never try it but its along the same lines.
ROFL

i was reading about the geometric dilution, but don't know the consistency of milk thistle powder. thought it looked kinda cakey and was wondering if that would affect the even mixing.

it wont affect the mixing all that much unless the powders are VERY much unalike, which is rare. As long as you do a good job mixing you should be fine. Now capping a cakey powder on the otherhand (like cornstarch) is a bitch. I prefer to cut my powders with creatine.

DougoeFre5h said:
it wont affect the mixing all that much unless the powders are VERY much unalike, which is rare. As long as you do a good job mixing you should be fine. Now capping a cakey powder on the otherhand (like cornstarch) is a bitch. I prefer to cut my powders with creatine.

i like using cornstarch as a filler and find it easily mixed w/ geometric dilution.

great idea w/the milk thistle.. doesnt cornstarch have a lot of carbs?

Back