Capping Question

good2go

Is there any specific way of knowing which size caps to get.
For example, if I'm going to cap 50mg, is there a way to know which size will leave the least amount of room?

I need to seperatly cap 50mg, 100mg, and 20mg.

Any help will be greatly appereciated. I have everything I need, and just need to figure this out so I can move along.

I just wanted to add that I need to cap 10mg as well. I am willing to buy multiple size caps for each amount I need.

all of those will fit in a cap. even size 00 holds like 500mg glutamine, i think i dont feel like looking. you should get seprate colors, not sizes.

I'm just having a hard time figuring out the math. I'm sitting here with my powders, capsuline 60 cap filler, scale, a filler and size 1 caps. I want to put 20mg of my powder in each cap. I know I have to add the filler so the caps fill up and the 20mg is evenly distributed. But how do I figure out how much filler to add?

I'm just having a hard time figuring out the math. I'm sitting here with my powders, capsuline 60 cap filler, scale, a filler and size 1 caps. I want to put 20mg of my powder in each cap. I know I have to add the filler so the caps fill up and the 20mg is evenly distributed. But how do I figure out how much filler to add?

The 60 cap filler will hold approximately 12grams of total filler in glutamine. I can't really tell you by what particular brand Glutamine you use!
Take your glutamine and pour 10 grams into a bag then throw it on you block with the caps loaded. If it fills them and you knock on the block with a credit card to pack it in more and knock and pack and knock and pack and get 10grams to pack evenly then you know you hold 10 grams.
I use size 2 caps which are smaller caps so you will just have to see what size 1's total capacity for filler is.
Once yo find out how much fits into your caps total, lets say 15 grams, then figure up how many mg you want you caps to be! If you want them to be 50mg then you have 60 caps so 50 x 60 = 3000mg total which is 3 grams.
So you would take you total capacity 15 grams and minus 3 grams equals 12 grams filler and 3 grams powder and shake em up good in a bag cut the corner of the bag open and spread evenly or dump evenly across the caps then take credit card and chop and rake evenly over the holes and then lift up the block and slam the block down packing the powder into the caps and pop the block with the card and slam it and bla bla until you get it all to fit and poof push your block down and reveal your caps for capping.

100mg would be 100 x 60 = 6000mg which is 6 grams of powder!!! 1.5grams is 25mg per pill. .6grams is 10mg pills. Just don't overcomplicate shit cause it's real simple math.

Back