Capsule Question.

good2go

What are some good sites for me to find caps? I am looking for different colors, and a large supply.

Also, has anyone come across caps that can hold liquid? I know they exist from pharaceutical grade companys, but I want to know if there is any other place to find them. I am considering capping my liquids if I can find them.

Thanks.

$10 free shipping for 1k - ebay

I respect any and all opinions.... Having said that, I have bought ebay caps, rls caps, and some other website for caps online and the quality of the caps from capsuline are far superior. Their products including their capsulating machines are very high quality where as the cap em quick type materials are cheaply constructed. They work but I prefer the products from capsuline.
Plus if you look deeper into their pricing, it is much cheaper than it appears.
If you buy 5000 caps.... you get 1000 for free so a total of 6000 for 53 with shipping and all which comes to less than 10 bones per 1000. Well it was actually 12000 for 106 and some change soooooo less than 10 bones for 1000.
I know that is bulk but the way I look at it is.... I will have enough in one purchase to last me a lifetime!!!

And they give free caps with the capsuline machine
One thing I thought was odd, research.supply had it for cheaper. That didn't make sense since it comes from capsuline.

And they give free caps with the capsuline machine
One thing I thought was odd, research.supply had it for cheaper. That didn't make sense since it comes from capsuline.

Well bro, something you have to understand about RLS is that they are akin to WALMART. They can and will sell capsulines machines for cheaper than capsuline because they buy 1000 machines of each kind from capsuline in one order (this is called BULK buying) Like walmart does things, and get the machines for half of the listed price to you. Then they can cut the price just under capsulines price and make all the sells and make more money than you or I would have a clue about. This is a small form of Capitalism lol. I haven't bought caps from RLS in a while and haven't even looked sooooo it's possible they are carrying stuff now that wasn't available when I was sourcing for caps long ago. All RLS carried were clear caps.
Since then I have become a loyal customer of capsuline and they have always treated me right with excellent customer service and prompt shipping so they have my business until I have a good reason to take my biz somewhere else!!!

I know one thing for sure, wish they shipped them already pulled apart because it sucks having to split the capsules apart before you can do any capping......

I've got 1000's to pull apart :(

I know one thing for sure, wish they shipped them already pulled apart because it sucks having to split the capsules apart before you can do any capping......

I've got 1000's to pull apart :(

LOL!!! Yeah, that would be nice.... But! Only if they had the tops and bottoms separated into different bags cause I would hate to have to pick out 60 tops and then find their bottoms.

Back