Capsules

stiphy

In between cycles
My first time making capsules.
Dbol at 25mg
Dbol002.jpg

Exemestane at 12.5mg
Aromasin.jpg

very interesting...i would have guessed flour. i might look into capping some orals in the future.

you can use practically anything. The only reason i used protein is because i have a lot of it. thought about using creatine also.

What was your process of combining the filler and powders?

I used the geometric dilution process to combine the powders. You can use a mortar and pestle or just a bowl and spoon if you dont have one. After the geometic dilution process, i also put the combined ingredients into a zip lock baggy and shook them to make sure they were mixed.

Right now I'm using Allmax QuickMass as a filler. Used Creatine before that which I think I will go back to after. I too like the mortar and pestle because it assures that you break everything up good and get a good mix. I stir it a bit with a fork to help mix it.

What size caps did you use Stiphy?

I used "0". Im glad I didnt use anything bigger. I would have had a lot more filler in it. What about you?

I like to use #1 caps as they're perfect in terms of size. A mini food processor works great for mixing the contents. As of right now I use creatine as a filler and if i were to change it'd be to glutamine.

I wanted to use size 1 but the capping machine im using doesnt come in size 1, only 00 and 0. Never thought of using a food processor. May have to look into that.

mini food processor huh?? Definitely have to look into that...

Ya, size 1 is what I wish I went with but I'm not shelling out the $ for another capping machine

the capping machine, the one I went with, was less than 20 bucks. Only does 24 caps at a time but works great and is super cheap.

Ya mine was about $30, but it came with 1000 size "1" caps. This capper can do 50 at a time and comes with the tamping tool.

Back