Carbolic acid test e

Isn't that the stuff everyone is worried about because it ended up in 1 batch of test e long ago? If so, that shit was blown way out of proportion imo.

Isn't that the stuff everyone is worried about because it ended up in 1 batch of test e long ago? If so, that shit was blown way out of proportion imo.

Huh???hell no!!!! i just got some 6 months agao ....and trust me im no new brewer.. i tryed Lowering the BA not adding bb.. all the combination that I could try putting together and that shit is still painfull there's no other explanation but carbolic acid!!

I have no idea what it would do to the hormone it self thats why im here asking if anyone has heard or tryed it .. i have seen one other site that backed up that claim. But I trust no one really ..so i came here for better Input

Hmmm, interesting...what would be the point?

Have u ever had Carbolic acid in your test e powder if u did u would Definitely know the point....anywhere i pinn that shit its a fuckin nightmare for 7 days or so ...im on a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) right now and i have to split 1 cc into two shots!!!! Its just fuckin Ridiculous!

Hmmm sounds very familiar. Not for 7 days but no matter what I do there is some serious PIP for at least 3 days.

Hmmm sounds very familiar. Not for 7 days but no matter what I do there is some serious PIP for at least 3 days.

Ya this shit is off the hook good god !!!!it makes lumps and knots and makes my ass look like it has a softball in it several times

Back