Cardarine AKA GW-501516/50156, a review of day 1

SoHo

[gill]
Cardarine / GW 501516 / 50156 is a SARM. it really shines when it comes to fat burning and endurance. i think the fat burning is an effect of the increased endurance.
so i recently ordered some, came a couple days later in 10mg capsules. the daily dose is suggested to be 10-20mg per day and no more than 8 weeks at a time. i'll play it safe and do 6 weeks. this is my first time using any endurance enhancing product. also, i'll be implementing tren e @ 200mg per week starting monday, and it is said that cardarine counters the negative effect tren has on your cardiovascular endurance. personally, i only feel it at 300mg+ but i'll still be on cardarine.

i took a capsule a couple hours before training and man... i felt like a psychopath even before taking my pre workout. about 2 or 3 hours after taking it i suddenly had this great sense of well being. i felt really cool. the kind of cool where you see a girl passing and you just wanna be like "hey beautiful what's your name?" LOL and i actually did start hitting on this girl mid-workout.

anyway, i felt like it was easier for me to breathe even before getting to the gym, very energized but very calm. i started working out slow and low weight like i usually do while i wait for my pre workout to kick in. started moving up in weight with great confidence in my strength as well as myself as a person.

i hit bis and tris today, warmed up with preacher curls, then moved onto barbell curls was REALLY into my workout at this point. the weight was moving so easily and it didn't even feel like i was working out. i didn't feel tired at all i just kept moving through my workout with a sick pump. i barely waited between sets when i was doing close grip bench and i always go high rep when doing arms, 10-15 reps.

i finished arms, and i still had SO much energy so i went to do some abs. that's when i started getting a little tired, so at that point i hopped on the stairs. i usually only have the energy to do 20 minutes of fairly intense stairs, but today the first 10 minutes flew by without me noticing and i was barely holding onto the rails. usually at 10 minutes in i start leaning on the machine more, sweating more, pushing more but not today. it wasn't even that bad. end of my workout.

of course the 20 minutes was still a challenge, but on the drive home i thought to myself, "i could go back and do another 10 minutes right now". i'm not sure if this is placebo... i don't think it is. i noticeably had more endurance and was barely fatigued. i definitely got a little 'feel good' feeling from it as well.

i'll update this as i continue with the cycle. keep going hard guys

-gill

Last edited:
Hey man ! sounds awesome . id be pleased with those results . ive never experimented with an endurance boosting sarm but sounds very interesting . Ive personally experimented with MK677 in the past . Couldnt do that one to be honest due to the taste . It was very very chemical and felt i was doing something very wrong to myself lol . maybe just the lab it came from . was like a dropper of gas lol .
But glad to hear your positive experience . i can use a little endurance / cardio boost myself
How it been going since ?

took a few days off, wasn't feeling so hot but today i was back! this was my third workout with cardarine

took 10mg again today a couple hours before i hit chest/tris and abs. right away in the first few sets i was feeling it. throughout my workout i was trying to think of a way to describe it but i just couldn't; it doesn't feel like you're working out. you know how sometimes you're on that 10th or 11th rep and you feel that burn in your muscle? i don't get that with this. only once the muscle is really giving out do i feel it. i was taking shorter breaks between sets. i hit flat barbell bench for 5 sets of 12-15, and it really didn't even feel like i did 5 sets.

either it hasn't fully kicked in yet or i just completely killed myself, but i was only able to do 10 minutes on the stairs at the end of my workout which lasted a total of 2 hours 15 minutes. if you keep going and pushing for hours, your muscles don't really get fatigued but rather your whole body... all of it. i can see how people can get injured while using this. especially if you combine it with steroids and a preworkout, you can so easily get ahead of yourself. i had to remind myself of my limits a few times.

I love GW, it***8217;s nice to hear you got your hands on the real deal. I***8217;ve used it 5-6;times and 2-3 of the times I***8217;ve got it and it was bunk. It***8217;s a nice non stim clean feel good energy. I knew you had the goods when I just read your post about working out and I had to chuckle, GW is an amazing product. I remember when I was using the summer of 17 and even my performance at work was insane, I work in he construction field and at the time we were doing mason work and at the end of my 12 hour shifts I felt like I only worked a few hours.

I love GW, it***8217;s nice to hear you got your hands on the real deal. I***8217;ve used it 5-6;times and 2-3 of the times I***8217;ve got it and it was bunk. It***8217;s a nice non stim clean feel good energy. I knew you had the goods when I just read your post about working out and I had to chuckle, GW is an amazing product. I remember when I was using the summer of 17 and even my performance at work was insane, I work in he construction field and at the time we were doing mason work and at the end of my 12 hour shifts I felt like I only worked a few hours.
oh man good for you for still hitting the gym after working construction all day. that must be tough.

for abs i like doing 100 cable crunches, 100 leg lifts, and maybe some roman twists if i'm up to it. moving the weight is way less challenging and the problem is i get bored before i get fatigued. i think definitely if i wasn't in such a caloric deficit i would have incredible workouts. we'll see what happens around my carb refeed days. maybe in a few weeks i'll up it to 20mg just to see what that does.

Last edited:
My friend just got some GW raws and hes gonna make it in suspension form. I***8217;m looking forward to getting back on the GW. Nothing I have ever taken or used has given me that awesome feeling I get from GW. When I say awesome feeling I dont mean euphoric, it just gives me that sense of well being. I rarely rest when I train on it also. In an hour workout I might rest maybe five or so minutes.

So hows it been going for ya bro?

My friend just got some GW raws and hes gonna make it in suspension form. I***8217;m looking forward to getting back on the GW. Nothing I have ever taken or used has given me that awesome feeling I get from GW. When I say awesome feeling I dont mean euphoric, it just gives me that sense of well being. I rarely rest when I train on it also. In an hour workout I might rest maybe five or so minutes.

So hows it been going for ya bro?
sick! i had a refeed day for part of yesterday and part of today i was so depleted. i tried going no carb for two days or so and i just can't do it anymore, i felt like shit.
tomorrow i hit delts and arms so i'll see exactly how my workout goes when i have a decent amount of calories in my body. but regardless of calories the GW is still making me train like a beast. i'm hovering around 12% bodyfat right now and i want to make it down to 10% by my birthday in one month, so i think that means i'll have to up the cardio. gonna start doing cardio twice a day whenever my schedule allows me to.

how much do you usually take to give you that feeling you were talking about ?

sick! i had a refeed day for part of yesterday and part of today i was so depleted. i tried going no carb for two days or so and i just can't do it anymore, i felt like shit.
tomorrow i hit delts and arms so i'll see exactly how my workout goes when i have a decent amount of calories in my body. but regardless of calories the GW is still making me train like a beast. i'm hovering around 12% bodyfat right now and i want to make it down to 10% by my birthday in one month, so i think that means i'll have to up the cardio. gonna start doing cardio twice a day whenever my schedule allows me to.

how much do you usually take to give you that feeling you were talking about ?

I***8217;ve always took 20mg ed all at once not split. The first time I did it I noticed better endurance but I didn***8217;t realize the extreme of it until I ran out.

As for the carb thing you mentioned, I can***8217;t go without carbs. I went the the gym Thursday and I didn***8217;t eat any carbs that day and I was weak in a bad way.

ok so i was sort of hesitant to continue with the GW because i was getting random rapid heart beats and tachycardia at random times, so i stopped, but then i realized it was the redbull i had been drinking. i would only drink like half a small can and it would fuck with me. weird.

anyway today was the third day i've been on 20mg Cardarine which i take about 5 hours before i lift. overall, my well being is somewhat better but nothing crazy. i feel amazing in the gym and it's almost like i'm working out mindlessly. the weights may be heavy but it just feels like no big deal to me. crazy stamina!! yesterday i did chest tris abs and of course cardio. high volume has really been doing it for me lately i'm sore after every workout. 1 hour and 40 minutes later i tapped out then did 20 minutes on the stairs. i always push myself in the gym no matter what but it's really been a while since i've tapped out.

i haven't been on it long enough consistently to noice any fat loss yet but i'm sure within the coming weeks i'll see it. i feel very behind with my bodyfat so i'm upping the cardio.

this shit obviously will not make you superman it will definitely make you tired. my workouts have gotten more explosive overall and i really beat the shit out of myself in the gym every day to the point where i'm totally driving dazed on the ride home. i literally cruise at like 30-40mph the whole way back lol. couple times i've gotten home and just laid on the floor for about 10 minutes drinking my protein shake... love it!! keep goin hard guys... few more weeks and it's full on t shirt season!

Last edited:
ok so i was sort of hesitant to continue with the GW because i was getting random rapid heart beats and tachycardia at random times, so i stopped, but then i realized it was the redbull i had been drinking. i would only drink like half a small can and it would fuck with me. weird.

anyway today was the third day i've been on 20mg Cardarine which i take about 5 hours before i lift. overall, my well being is somewhat better but nothing crazy. i feel amazing in the gym and it's almost like i'm working out mindlessly. the weights may be heavy but it just feels like no big deal to me. crazy stamina!! yesterday i did chest tris abs and of course cardio. high volume has really been doing it for me lately i'm sore after every workout. 1 hour and 40 minutes later i tapped out then did 20 minutes on the stairs. i always push myself in the gym no matter what but it's really been a while since i've tapped out.

i haven't been on it long enough consistently to noice any fat loss yet but i'm sure within the coming weeks i'll see it. i feel very behind with my bodyfat so i'm upping the cardio.

this shit obviously will not make you superman it will definitely make you tired. my workouts have gotten more explosive overall and i really beat the shit out of myself in the gym every day to the point where i'm totally driving dazed on the ride home. i literally cruise at like 30-40mph the whole way back lol. couple times i've gotten home and just laid on the floor for about 10 minutes drinking my protein shake... love it!! keep goin hard guys... few more weeks and it's full on t shirt season!

Energy drinks are really bad for you, I used to drink them a lot. I used to get a weird feeling when I stood up and it was freaking me out. When I quit drinking energy drinks it completely went away. I liked the ultra monsters and my go to was sugar free Red Bull. You can bet there***8217;s gonna be a bunch of problems that are caused from them that people will see down the road. My doctor went on and on how bad they and explained it in terms that I***8217;m not educated enough to repeat. My BP also went down after I gave them up.

On the GW tip, I noticed how well it worked right away like you do but I really noticed it after running it for a while and then I ran out. Long work days were hard again and no motivation to train like I had with it. It also helps with cholesterol.

Most energy drinks will rot your teeth though, redbull being the worst one of them, cant remember exactly what in them thats so bad but worked at a dentist teaching hospital and they would literally jank the redbulls out my hand and put straws in it with stern warnings of wash my mouth with water soon as I'm done drinking it and a lecture on how bad energy drinks are overall for you.

I still have one here and there when im super tired and dont feel like going to the gym. I figure its better than being lazy and not going at all.

i used to wake up with a spliff and a red bull on the rocks every day for over a year when i was training and my teeth started to break apart and rot and my dentist bitch slapped me and prohibited me from drinking red bulls again.
soooooo i stopped all energy drinks, coca cola, all soft drinks and drank only fresh squezed juices, milk, lemonid and 2 gallons of water per day.
its been over a year since the bitch slapping and the result???

I lost over 40 pounds, am as healthy as a mule, do not take antidepresants anymore and can hold the pose of a meditating Buda for hours after smoking a spliferuny.
i was also spending a fortune on shrink bills and all the meds he was dishing down my throat, and seriously screwing my head up. just to make his money and keep me hooked on his drugs.
drinking over 12 large red bulls per day really messed me up with the anxiety, i smoked over 2 packs per day to hold me a 10,000 feet, threw me into depressions, etc. bad stuff.

Bro, that***8217;s awesome to hear how well things are working out for you. I could imagine how bad your anxiety would be drinking that much Red Bull daily. I have had issues throughout my life with anxiety,mostly when I was younger. I did have panic attacks at times after drinking energy drinks. That***8217;s also kickass that you quit smoking, that is something else I can relate to you on. I smoked 1-2 packs a day also and sometimes way more when I was partying. The end of August will be three years since I put those little bastards down. I quit many times over the years to only go back to them. I kept in my mind the last time I quit how hard it is to quit again after going back to them. I had an issue when I was drinking beers last year and thought I wanted a cigarette and instantly I thought this will pass and dont do it. Then ten minutes later The thought was long gone and I was so thankful I did not slip.

Keep up the excellent work, you may or may not realize but you are inspirational to people that read this and may be going through something similar. :jump:

i used to wake up with a spliff and a red bull on the rocks every day for over a year when i was training and my teeth started to break apart and rot and my dentist bitch slapped me and prohibited me from drinking red bulls again.
soooooo i stopped all energy drinks, coca cola, all soft drinks and drank only fresh squezed juices, milk, lemonid and 2 gallons of water per day.
its been over a year since the bitch slapping and the result???

I lost over 40 pounds, am as healthy as a mule, do not take antidepresants anymore and can hold the pose of a meditating Buda for hours after smoking a spliferuny.
i was also spending a fortune on shrink bills and all the meds he was dishing down my throat, and seriously screwing my head up. just to make his money and keep me hooked on his drugs.
drinking over 12 large red bulls per day really messed me up with the anxiety, i smoked over 2 packs per day to hold me a 10,000 feet, threw me into depressions, etc. bad stuff.

Bro, that***8217;s awesome to hear how well things are working out for you. I could imagine how bad your anxiety would be drinking that much Red Bull daily. I have had issues throughout my life with anxiety,mostly when I was younger. I did have panic attacks at times after drinking energy drinks. That***8217;s also kickass that you quit smoking, that is something else I can relate to you on. I smoked 1-2 packs a day also and sometimes way more when I was partying. The end of August will be three years since I put those little bastards down. I quit many times over the years to only go back to them. I kept in my mind the last time I quit how hard it is to quit again after going back to them. I had an issue when I was drinking beers last year and thought I wanted a cigarette and instantly I thought this will pass and dont do it. Then ten minutes later The thought was long gone and I was so thankful I did not slip.

Keep up the excellent work, you may or may not realize but you are inspirational to people that read this and may be going through something similar. :jump:

dude, what pisses me off is that i see kids drinking Red bulls and other energy drinks and seeing how its messing them up man. kids on antidepressants because the red bull drinks are messing their heads up with parents that try to treat everything with a pill for this and a pill for that, while their kids drink energy drinks, coca cola, pepsi you name it for breakfast! WTF.
bad stuff man.
panic attacks for sure when i was drinking that stuff and at 3am in the morning was the worst. having to go to the fridge and drink a red bull just to calm down.

yeah those energy drinks are poison, stay off them for good if you want to be healthy.

So what’s the latest, SoHo?

I want to hear the Tren effects and if the GW is really helping you counter that.

Have you been doing cardio? Are you whipped after a set of heavy deadlifts or squats?

More more more!

You***8217;re spot on about shitty parents having their kids put on meds for reasons that are so simple to fix. Doctors don***8217;t help either. Most doctors will listen to the symptoms and say oh you need this med, instead of asking what do you drink and eat etc. just to promote a med they get kickbacks from. Same with A.D.D. A teacher will tell a parent that their child has problems paying attn, and is easily distracted. All while the parents put their kid in front of a tv or iPhone or iPad every day instead of doing activities that teach them to focus. Especially important is teaching kids to follow through on tasks even if they don***8217;t like the task at hand. People with A.D.D. Are known to excell in fields and activities that interest them and the funny thing is who doesn***8217;t excell in what interests them. Kids need to be taught from an infant how to solve problems on their own. So many parents are brainwashed by todays society to think you have to let your child be themselves and discipline is a thing of the past. Such stupidity to let a child do whatever they wanna do. Kids need structure because when they don***8217;t have a chance most of the time without it. Look at this young generation and how fooked up they are. They think they should be given everything then when they grow up they think big government is responsible for college tuition and health care. Kids nowadays are taught what to think not how to think and if they question that in the schools or colleges then they are the one with a problem. You can see a big difference in kids that are disciplined and raised with structure versus one that are not. Most of the time the ones that are left to their own are the ones that end up being on meds when the problem is their environment. Here little Johnny let***8217;s go to Starbucks and I will get you that double shot of espresso in the cinnamon dulce latte. Then on the way home we can stop to get your favorite monster or red bull. Only to have the parents saying later my kid cant sit still and wont pay attn.

dude, what pisses me off is that i see kids drinking Red bulls and other energy drinks and seeing how its messing them up man. kids on antidepressants because the red bull drinks are messing their heads up with parents that try to treat everything with a pill for this and a pill for that, while their kids drink energy drinks, coca cola, pepsi you name it for breakfast! WTF.
bad stuff man.
panic attacks for sure when i was drinking that stuff and at 3am in the morning was the worst. having to go to the fridge and drink a red bull just to calm down.

Back