Catabolic Pharmaceuticals Company...

tajwolgram

Previously BUSTED!
Anybody ever use these guys? They promise massive gains, but you can hear an audible laughter on their website hidden in the html code...

It seems a little weird... like Thyronine Propionate, Thyronine Cypionate, Thyronine Enanthate...

And stanozothyronine and nandrolone decanoathrynonine... oxymethothyrnonine... methandrostenothyronine, and oxandrothyronine...

I dunno... something just doesn't seem right...

lol

uhh... this is a company creating "designer cutting gear"? i can only assume this by reading your post????

thyronine is an amino acid that occurs in iodine derivatives such as thyroxin... apparently they attached an ester to the amino acid? dont think i would waste my money, if it was legit of course

uhh... this is a company creating "designer cutting gear"? i can only assume this by reading your post????

thyronine is an amino acid that occurs in iodine derivatives such as thyroxin... apparently they attached an ester to the amino acid? dont think i would waste my money, if it was legit of course

It was just a joke... it was steroid names mixed with T3... all completely fictitious...

ltmig
laughing to myself i guess

this guy crack me up since he strated here!!

i rember the first post he mades... Teresky an i, thought he was totaly mad! LOLs.

Stroll a few more among us Gram!

Back