CEE/taurine stack

HeHateMe

I've ordered some creatine ethyl ester powder as well as some taurine powder.

I've only used creatine monohydrate. How much more effective is the ethyl ester? I figured I'd give it a run out of the sake of curiosity...

Take 3-5 g once per day. You don't need nearly as much as Creatine mono.

As for the Taurine. I like to take a teaspoon 3x per day.

- Preworkout
- During workout
- Post workout

Easto said:
Take 3-5 g once per day. You don't need nearly as much as Creatine mono.

As for the Taurine. I like to take a teaspoon 3x per day.

- Preworkout
- During workout
- Post workout

Thanks for the info. What do you mix your taurine with?

During my workout I take it with some Gatorade and drink it throughout my workout.

Other times I add it to whatever liquid I am drinking: shake, juice, etc.

Easto said:
During my workout I take it with some Gatorade and drink it throughout my workout.

Other times I add it to whatever liquid I am drinking: shake, juice, etc.

Just an update...

I've been taking the dose you recommended: 3 teaspoons of taurine pre/during/and post workout along with the creatine ethyl ester at about 5 grams per day for a few days now. The pumps while working out have been pretty incredible, actually reminiscent of when I began taking creatine for the very first time. I was a very good responder the first time I took creatine. I've used creatine monohydrate on and off for years now, but nothing has compared to the very first time I used it.

It'll be interesting to see how many lbs I gain as I'm not on cycle right now (haven't cycled for awhile now) so I should be able to get an accurate reading.

With Creatine Monohydrate you will hold water. Creatine Ethyl Ester, doesn't cause you to hold water. You may not see as much weight on the scale with CEE, but remember that you will not be holding onto water either.

During my workouts I like my gatorade/Taurine mix. I'm thinking about possibly adding in some WMS come the New Year. We'll have to see :D

Keep us updated!@

can i just take a tea spoon of taurine powder and cee before and after my workout and once on non work out days?

Back