cellucore p6

I was at a local nutrition zone today and picked up a few supps that i was informed were now banned, sus500 tren250, orstain a and cellucore p6 I have a bunch of info on the other but not much on the p6 the guy said the stuff was great...is he just blowing smoke up my ass or is this stuff legit? It is in a black tin can and i searched around online and was unable to find any info anyone have any idea about this stuff? does it work or not? I plan on trying out the sus and tren not sure about the p6

P6 Black is probably the best stuff out right now man. It has three ProHormones in their along with estrogen suppressors and liver support. One of the PH's in their is the same as Tren Extreme, then there is one that converts to 1-Test, and the other too Boldenone. Very little estrogen conversion from all three compounds and a small amount of DHT so their should not be any crazy side effects by any means.

Hi guys I took Extreme P6 Black for about 12 days, 4 pills per day. I stopped it from 2 weeks but I still have low feeling at my penis and can't get it up. Could you plase suggest me a good PCT to restore the situation, thanks.

Back