Championship weekend

dbolme

Board Twinkie
I'd have to say the NFC/AFC championships are sometimes more fun to watch than the actual superbowl. I think we're in for some good games today, so here are my picks.

1) Carolina over Philly (Philly sucks, and they will lose back to back NFC championships at home, also I hate Philly)

2) Indy over Foxboro (I hate the Pats)

Philly by 3 & colts by 10 never mind the Ph reply typo error. P.S. Colts to win the bowl, which i beleive will be a blowout. 35-10.

dbolme said:
I'd have to say the NFC/AFC championships are sometimes more fun to watch than the actual superbowl. I think we're in for some good games today, so here are my picks.

1) Carolina over Philly (Philly sucks, and they will lose back to back NFC championships at home, also I hate Philly)

2) Indy over Foxboro (I hate the Pats)

I would go with these pics too.......but I don't think it will happen.

dbolme said:
I'd have to say the NFC/AFC championships are sometimes more fun to watch than the actual superbowl.

So true!!! The SuperBowl is loaded with BS extra-curriculars, it "takes" from the game itself :rolleyes: So........I'm with ya 100%!

Pats & colts game was fixed, and the only thing about the whole game that was worth watching was the commercial W/ Dale Earhnhardt jr. The rest of the game sucked. Pats are a good team but a bit lucky to. And for the lions yes they still suck. Panthers i hope will win the bowl my guess it will be a bit boring to.

Back