Update on my shitty life...for those who care

ImAuNatural

Well as you know me and my girlfriend of 4 years broke up.

We goto school together and have all the same classes together and work at the same company.

We hadn't talked for 3 days at all (which has never happened) and I was at work losing my mind, so I wlak back to her area to try to ask her if she will just come over after work so we can talk and work things out or at least just get some closure.

She tells me to go away that she doesn't want to be with me anymore, tells me she is happier without me and that she is having fun.

I break down and cry and kept trying to talk to her, she kept telling me to go away. I ask for a hug she says no I said well this may be the last time you ever see my face alive and I ran out of my work (while in the clock).

I had every intention of killing myself, I felt as if though I had nothing left to lose in my life and losing her combined with school stress and finals coming up and financial issues and trying to get a loan for school all made me feel this way.

I goto the bank withdraw all of my money in my savings and checkins ($500) and I give it out in the form of $20's to random people,who looked like they could use it, in line and outside as I would have no use for it after I killed myself.

I goto the liquor store buy a bottle of Jack and drive for 3 hours, I texted all of my "friends" and what little family I have left and told them I am sorry and that I loved them but I couldn't take this life anymore.

I was looking for a place far away from home that was peaceful and pretty, I was going to chug the bottle and then take my glock to my head and end it.

I couldn't go through with it though something woke me up and made me realize how stupid I was being.

The cops had been called and there was a search warrant out for me.

My ex didn't even call to see if I was alive she texted me and then when I replied she had blocked my number.

So we haven't spoken since last Wednesday.

My work tells me yesterday that I am fired. I have been there 2 years and made good money for my age and had good benefits and it was super close to my home (2 minutes away). I even got my ex the job there earlier this year.

Now I'm broke completely, and jobless, I lost 15lbs of weight the past two weeks form stress and not eating, I feel small AF, my workouts suck.

I had classes today and my ex came to all of them and still sat beside me and ignored me the whole damn time I didn't try to speak to her either but it still hurts.

I'm sorry for the ling wall of text I just like to vent to you all and ask for advice.

On top of this I'm behind on my school work now, finals are next week, and I wont have the money to pay for my tuition next semester.

Before you judge me and tell me I am pathetic or stupid or crazy please try to understand you have not lived my life and do not know what I have gone through at such a young age. Also she is all I had left, my bestfriend, my girlfriend, my gym partner, everything all in one. Gone just like that. Being rejected and ignored by the one person on this earth that you thought loved you and cared about you, that you would die for and would have married and made the mother of your children, is a very painful thing.

I'm staying strong and having faith that everything is happening for a reason, I just don't understand why I have had to go through so much shit in my life when I try so hard to be good to everyone and to become successful.

Thanks for reading if you made it this far.

Ohhhhhhhhhh man. Let's go about it this way:

1. Stop pining over a broad that made the mistake. By trying to show her how sensitive you are and how miserable you are without her only makes you LESS attractive. Women say they desire "soft-sided" men, but in reality, they can smell weakness and HATE it.

2. Life is a game. Seriously. This is a GOOD thing to happen to you like I said before; would you REALLY want a cheating hooker to the mother of your children? Would you have preferred she took you back so this can happen again... and again... and AGAIN?? You're losing the game of life (which is TOTALLY an open book at your age) by giving up so easily. You want to win?

Get your shit together, figure out finances (borrow if you must), get a new job, and go fuck those college babes that I've seen all over campus! I'm pushing 40, and had a ridiculous amount of opportunities available to me between the legs of young tight broads. Young AND single?

I wouldn't be able to wash the stink of random vagina off!

3. The pain you felt (and are feeling) is inevitable. It's simply a part of growing up. Was she YOUR girl, that you had a ton of lifelong plans with? Sure. But it's VERY clear that not only did she NOT feel that way, but to settle for that is beneath you.

I'm still thinking about the "study groups" I was invited to, two semesters ago. Good god man, this is a BLESSING!

So. What are you going to do? Sulk and think about how terrible life is, and how your temporary problems actually mean shit?

Orrrrr...

Are you going to take the goddamn reigns given to you, rediscover your cock and balls, and ENJOY the fact that you're single, not tied down, and in COLLEGE?

I know what I'd do. The question is, are you going to let some old fart like me win this game alone, or are you up to the challenge? ;)

My $2.00 :)

^^^This.

Get those evil, selfish, terrible thoughts out of your head. A friend of mine killed himself over a very similar situation as yours, a little worse, as he was in deeper, but never the less, over a girl. And what a cowardly thing to do. He hung himself in his mothers garage only to have her come home one night to find him there when she pulled in. Get that bullshit outta your head RIGHT NOW. That solves nothing, in fact you ruin other peoples lives that care about you by doing that.

Life is hard, full of obstacles, and ups and downs, and it goes on like this forever. Just when things could be any better you get a swift kick in the nuts and you wonder WHY? Who knows why, and who cares, because that's life. Its not about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. You need to take a bad situation like this and learn from them and use them to better yourself.

You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and you need to stop talking to that girl, maybe even a confident 'hi' and that IT, would work even better, something of that shows her you don't care. Theres no need for closure, you already got it when she fucked some other dude. What you need to do is get that confidence up, take that aggression out in the gym, get fuckin jacked and walk into class with some other broad hanging off of your arm. Women like men with confidence, one who can take charge, who can protect them and who knows who is he, so you need to get all those things in order.

You may even want to go talk to a counselor. Actually that might be a great idea for a start. Because what you are thinking isn't ok, and having it bottle up will surely lead to nothing good.

I have been fucked over left right and center in life, I look back at every situation now and laugh. you become stronger with each hit you take, provided you deal with it correctly.

Please read my response in your last thread about the situation.
These guys are giving you great advice, but I also want to make something clear because I am almost certain you are somehow thinking this: "I'm going to become stronger, more attractive & confident & win her back!" STOP THAT THOUGHT PROCESS RIGHT NOW! I was in your shoes exactly.
This shit will hurt & it will hurt for a long time, but do not let it consume & take over your life, you will regret it like I have. "You wonder why me?" very simple, ENERGY. She has a very strong negative energy & craves the misery of others. Not just her but anybody with a negative energy will seek you out. It is the way life works. What you have to do is develop a solid energy that does not get sucked in by the negative, become neutral to them & let their negativity fizzle & consume itself. They will get their source of Good & Nice from some other schmuck.
If you don't have the strong wall energy, just fake it, yes they will tear down your wall because they hunger but just like lifting you will get a stronger wall in time. Women are evil because they know they can give life so they know how it is to take life from somebody, that is why they are so destructive when they hurt others, it is a tear-down that is physical, emotional & spiritual.
That is the best advice I can give you. I know it sounds out there but that is all we are energy manifested.

i've been there man and i can relate because if i do remember correctly we are around the same age, im 22. at our age its quite possibly the DUMBEST thing ever and the biggest waste of energy to beat yourself up over a FUCKING GIRL.

i taught myself this because i've only had 2 "relationships" in my life. neither of them were real, but at least i fucked both of those girls lol. and those are the 2 girls i've ever fucked. i've only had sex like 6 or 7 times in total. i dont even know what it is to spend time with the girl you love. i dont know what it is to get into a fight with your girlfriend. i can count on my hands how many times i've shared a bed with a girl. i never really had friends because i've always been moving around between israel and america, and being home schooled. and those friends turned out to not even be real friends. my stutter didnt make things easier (i mostly grew out of it now, i hardly stutter, but it still happens from time to time). at one point in my life i was even unable to say my own name when introducing myself. sometime's at a restaurant i would order something i didnt even really want, just because i couldn't say what i actually want. sorry if i'm making this sound like a competition on who's life is more sad, but im just trying to make you feel better.

sure a girl can provide you happiness, but if your girlfriend is the only or the base source of happiness in your life then you are doing something wrong. but at the end of the day if i dont care for myself, if i dont love myself, if i dont look out for myself; WHO WILL and why would they?.

i live by that every day. and even though we are going through similar things, very little friends, no girlfriend, no/little family (immediate family lives in america - its hard), no money, i try to make the best out of every day. i go to sleep knowing that it's gonna be a new day.

my life, for the most part, has been a very hard journey. in fact, it's been quite sad. i dont even know what it means to be truly loved by someone who isn't obligated to.

Last edited:
Dude if you only knew the women you are going to go through in the next ten years . You are dating a high school sweetheart that rarely works out . She is looking at it like she hasn't got to live her life well neither have you . That nice shit will get you nowhere . I have been through this at a young age . I was cured by a slutty bartender . I almost killed myself (not literally) chasing her every night up in the club . Finally I just threw my hands up , started partying on my own and next thing you know she was a dirt bag POS in my rear view . It made me not jealous ever . You will see . Get that crazy shit out of your head screw your balls on and get back in the game . College campus on steroids ... please . Find your inner Alpha and pimp on .

Hey dude, read your story and I feel for you. Same thing happened with me years ago. Let time heal everything! Don't be quick to action. Think in terms of your own happiness and self worth. Learn to let go, happiness is not found in another person but within ones own self. I actually joined a church when I was going through it and as stupid as it sounds, getting to know God is what killed the aching I felt for losing a special girl. Good luck!

Ohhhhhhhhhh man. Let's go about it this way:

1. Stop pining over a broad that made the mistake. By trying to show her how sensitive you are and how miserable you are without her only makes you LESS attractive. Women say they desire "soft-sided" men, but in reality, they can smell weakness and HATE it.

2. Life is a game. Seriously. This is a GOOD thing to happen to you like I said before; would you REALLY want a cheating hooker to the mother of your children? Would you have preferred she took you back so this can happen again... and again... and AGAIN?? You're losing the game of life (which is TOTALLY an open book at your age) by giving up so easily. You want to win?

Get your shit together, figure out finances (borrow if you must), get a new job, and go fuck those college babes that I've seen all over campus! I'm pushing 40, and had a ridiculous amount of opportunities available to me between the legs of young tight broads. Young AND single?

I wouldn't be able to wash the stink of random vagina off!

3. The pain you felt (and are feeling) is inevitable. It's simply a part of growing up. Was she YOUR girl, that you had a ton of lifelong plans with? Sure. But it's VERY clear that not only did she NOT feel that way, but to settle for that is beneath you.

I'm still thinking about the "study groups" I was invited to, two semesters ago. Good god man, this is a BLESSING!

So. What are you going to do? Sulk and think about how terrible life is, and how your temporary problems actually mean shit?

Orrrrr...

Are you going to take the goddamn reigns given to you, rediscover your cock and balls, and ENJOY the fact that you're single, not tied down, and in COLLEGE?

I know what I'd do. The question is, are you going to let some old fart like me win this game alone, or are you up to the challenge? ;)

My $2.00 :)
love it!

Hey how are you now ? Is your life better ? Did you made good gains bra ? And what happens with all those slutty college chicks that are starving for this jacked up alpha male ?

I just checked profile of this guy and he was online recently, and one year passed, since he made this thread.
I am just curious how this story ends?

Last activity 3 months ago. I'm pretty sure I'm these few months he has enough time to think things out.

Time heals all wounds my friend! The best days of your life are right in front of you waiting to happen! If you read this remember you're not alone.

You need to stay strong and remember : living a good life id the best revenge.. She knows she got you in her pocket, ignore the shit out of her and watch how she changes her tune. Go out , hand with other chicks, watch how she changes her attitude.

Pain is temporary everything you face in life will make you stronger and a better person. There are far worse things that can happen besides losing a chick. Find a new job pinn some test get jacked enjoy all the new chicks you will be fucking until you get tied down again amd go through abother breakup. Life is fucken crazy many twist and turns but you have full control of your destiny.

Back