Changing Test brand/esters mid cycle?

Munky205

Hi guys,

I'm 5 weeks into my first ever cycle, using Pro Chem Tri Test 400 and I'm going to have to change to another brand and type of Test. My second bottle of Test was a nearly full bottle left over from a friends cycle but I've done some reading and it seems I've had it for too long and don't trust that it won't have bacteria in. I also didn't account for the loss you get while changing and lubing needles etc so I wouldn't have had enough anyway.

My question is, will changing to another brand and combination of esters make much of a difference? Should I try and get the same bunch of esters again or will anything be ok?

Thanks in advance,
Steve.

Depends. What ester(s) are you going from and too?

While you are at it, what is the rest of your cycle and have you gotten blood work yet?

I haven't decided on a replacement yet as I've only just started looking. Current Test breakdown is: Test Enanthate - 120mg, Test Cypionate - 120mg, Test Decanoate - 160mg. I'm also currently trying to find somewhere to get bloods done to make sure I'm dialled in properly but it's difficult in the UK.

Cycle breakdown is here - steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/664818-first-ever-cycle-tri-test-400-a.html

Last edited:
I haven't decided on a replacement yet as I've only just started looking. Current Test breakdown is: Test Enanthate - 120mg, Test Cypionate - 160mg, Test Decanoate - 160mg. I'm also currently trying to find somewhere to get bloods done to make sure I'm dialled in properly but it's difficult in the UK.

Cycle breakdown is here - steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/664818-first-ever-cycle-tri-test-400-a.html

There may be some fluctuation in blood levels since the test deconate is slower to release. If anything though it will be in your favor and levels will increase some if you go with test cyp or e.

I like to end a cycle with test prop which releases faster than anything you are using now, so I can begin pct sooner after my last pin.

LP

I haven't decided on a replacement yet as I've only just started looking. Current Test breakdown is: Test Enanthate - 120mg, Test Cypionate - 160mg, Test Decanoate - 160mg. I'm also currently trying to find somewhere to get bloods done to make sure I'm dialled in properly but it's difficult in the UK.

That is one if the huge downsides of taking a blend. I think it is a lot better to pick one ester and stick with it for a cycle. Makes management of everything so much easier.

You want to try and find the same mix as you are currently using to make your transition seemless. If you cannot find something with the same mix (from a ratio standpoint), you could buy the three esters individually and mix them yourself. The latter option is probably the easiest. But it does mean buying more vials.

That is one if the huge downsides of taking a blend. I think it is a lot better to pick one ester and stick with it for a cycle. Makes management of everything so much easier.

You want to try and find the same mix as you are currently using to make your transition seemless. If you cannot find something with the same mix (from a ratio standpoint), you could buy the three esters individually and mix them yourself. The latter option is probably the easiest. But it does mean buying more vials.

Originally I planned to do a Test E only cycle as I'd done a lot of research and came to the conclusion that it was the best way to go. When I spoke to my source the only thing he could get was the Tri Test 400 so I had to go with that. Since then I've found a new source and can get pretty much anything.

The main thing I wanted to know was whether I should get another blend exactly the same or if it had to be a slightly different group of esters would it make much difference?

Equally if I switched to a single ester, like test E, would it make my blood levels etc go crazy?

Originally I planned to do a Test E only cycle as I'd done a lot of research and came to the conclusion that it was the best way to go. When I spoke to my source the only thing he could get was the Tri Test 400 so I had to go with that. Since then I've found a new source and can get pretty much anything.

The main thing I wanted to know was whether I should get another blend exactly the same or if it had to be a slightly different group of esters would it make much difference?

Equally if I switched to a single ester, like test E, would it make my blood levels etc go crazy?

Ideally get, or make yourself, the same mix for a seamless transition. Getting something close should be OK. Going with just test E would cause some issues with your estradiol. You will have a hard time figuring out how much AI to use during the transition.

How much AI and which one are you taking now?

I'm currently taking Aromasin at 10mg E3D. I was paranoid about gyno (as most newbs are) so started out by taking 10mg ED and it crashed my E2. I feel a lot better at the current dose but I'm still not 100% it's perfect which is why I'm trying to sort bloods.

Ideally get, or make yourself, the same mix for a seamless transition. Getting something close should be OK. Going with just test E would cause some issues with your estradiol. You will have a hard time figuring out how much AI to use during the transition.

How much AI and which one are you taking now?

where would one go about getting testosterone undecanote not in a blend...? that just seems like a big pain in the ass...

as i do respect your knowledge megatron but in this case i believe were making mountains out of mole hills when it comes to switching from that blend to test e or test c.. the differences would be so miniscule that i doubt anyone would notice

where would one go about getting testosterone undecanote not in a blend...? that just seems like a big pain in the ass...

as i do respect your knowledge megatron but in this case i believe were making mountains out of mole hills when it comes to switching from that blend to test e or test c.. the differences would be so miniscule that i doubt anyone would notice

I am just seeing it would be ideal to get the same mix. And he said his new source can get him pretty much anything he wants. If you cannot you are going to have to figure out what to do with you AI dose as whatever your take is ramping up and the old mix is ramping down. Not the end of the world, but not ideal either.

I have seen sources out there - but we cannot talk a our that here. :)

How would you suggest he transition over to just Test E/C?

Why lose gear changing needles? Just yank the plunger back before you switch. You don't need to get oil all over them to lube. It doesn't hurt if the needle is a bit sticky anyway.

I am just seeing it would be ideal to get the same mix. And he said his new source can get him pretty much anything he wants. If you cannot you are going to have to figure out what to do with you AI dose as whatever your take is ramping up and the old mix is ramping down. Not the end of the world, but not ideal either.

I have seen sources out there - but we cannot talk a our that here. :)

How would you suggest he transition over to just Test E/C?

honestly considering 70% of the mix is E/C i would continue injecting as usual, just keep the dosage the same... and in my opinion these blends that are soo high in concentration are usually underdosed especially from labs that aren't reputable to the general consensus... so moving to something like test250, may be more beneficial but who knows about potency..

the main thing in my mind is keeping the dose steady so lets say ur used to doing 1mL of t400, and your new gear is t250 or t200 id adjust the volume of the inject to equal the same dose... considering some people just know what they take by volume... i.e. i take 1cc 2x wk of this and .5cc 2x/wk of that

and this is from my personal expierence from switching sources, labs, and also adjusting my TRT from blast

Why lose gear changing needles? Just yank the plunger back before you switch. You don't need to get oil all over them to lube. It doesn't hurt if the needle is a bit sticky anyway.

the amount lost is just soo miniscule it'd be stupid to complain about, and anyone who is that hardup for conserving or getting the most out of every bottle where they worry about this should be saving or spending their money on other things rather then gear...

It's Test Decanoate not UNDecanoate

pretty much the same thing, my mistake

honestly considering 70% of the mix is E/C i would continue injecting as usual, just keep the dosage the same... and in my opinion these blends that are soo high in concentration are usually underdosed especially from labs that aren't reputable to the general consensus... so moving to something like test250, may be more beneficial but who knows about potency..

the main thing in my mind is keeping the dose steady so lets say ur used to doing 1mL of t400, and your new gear is t250 or t200 id adjust the volume of the inject to equal the same dose... considering some people just know what they take by volume... i.e. i take 1cc 2x wk of this and .5cc 2x/wk of that

and this is from my personal expierence from switching sources, labs, and also adjusting my TRT from blast

the amount lost is just soo miniscule it'd be stupid to complain about, and anyone who is that hardup for conserving or getting the most out of every bottle where they worry about this should be saving or spending their money on other things rather then gear...

pretty much the same thing, my mistake

Holy shit!!! I totally misread the original post. I thought it was a prop/C/undecanoate mix. I was hung up on the Prop I thought was in it. You are totally right Chicago. Just swtich over 100% to test E or C.

That's makes it a lot easier if I can just switch straight to Test E or C without much hassle. Is there much difference in one over the other?

Does that change your advice on getting a slight different blend of Test to carry on with a similar product? I've got a few options of blends but can also get all the straight Test variants too.

That was my original plan but couldn't get it at the time. I'll just get some Test E and up it to 500mg per week and go from there.

Thanks for the help guys.

Back