changing testosterones in middle of cycle

ira580

if you wanted to, could you switch from test cyp to sustanon if youre a few weeks into a 750 mg weekly dosage cycle
is it safe to do and would it be beneficial if you think the results might be better with sus as apposed to cyp?

Safe sure.
Complicate everything and throw your blood levels in a rollercoaster? Absolutely.

I see no benefit or increased results in changing.
Have a hard time seeing the popularity and benefits of sust at all...
Anyone care to explain why injecting several esters is beneficial ?

You would also have to increase injection frequency with sust.

if you wanted to, could you switch from test cyp to sustanon if youre a few weeks into a 750 mg weekly dosage cycle
is it safe to do and would it be beneficial if you think the results might be better with sus as apposed to cyp?

Changing from Test C to Test E is what you want to do.

Sustanon with it's 4 different Esters was really meant for TRT, so you get a Long Coverage without Big Spikes in Total Test.

Test E will give you approximately the same Total Test Level that you have now............................... JP

so in reality it might work better or might not ?I just need to try all the different testosterones and see if one is any better than another?all bodys are different bottom line I presume?

so in reality it might work better or might not ?I just need to try all the different testosterones and see if one is any better than another?all bodys are different bottom line I presume?

No, you want to stay with another Long Ester Test, so the Half-Life is similar to Test C.
So this is why you would make the switch to Test E.

Test C has a Half-Life of 8 Days.
Test E has a Half-Life of 10.5 Days.

Sustanon has 4 different Half-Lives, for the 4 different Testosterone's that are in it.

This is why it's Not Optimum to switch from Test C to Sustanon for a Cycle, especially when you are 4 Weeks in, as it takes any Test, 4 to 5 Half-Lives to reach Peak Blood Plasma Levels, Test E is the closest................................. JP

Last edited:

How did your switch go? have you adjusted to diferent testosterones, and have you tried them all yet? which ones your fav?

in a nutshell its always best to do your hw BEFORE you start a cycle so you dont have to deal with issues like this hoss.

Come on Ira, How did your switch go? have you adjusted to diferent testosterones, and have you tried them all yet?

So all said and done yes you can switch testosterones in the middle of a cycle, but you should stay on top of your blood works.

Sustanon has been bugging me for quite some time so decided to do some research (day off lol) and it appears it was developed as s "specific" TRT product.
To keep stable blood levels while reducing injection frequency. Supposedly you can get away with one injection every 3 to 4 weeks and avoid the roller coaster effect.
And thats the single purpose of sustanon. HRT/TRT with least amount of injections with best possible blood levels.

Now apply it to AAS/Cycling, it has no purpose at all in my view. Harder to control estrogen, frequent injections ensures even more stable blood levels (of single ester testo)
Only benefit would be it kicks in faster.... But I'd argue that prop, oral or frontloading (in that order) would be far far better solution and results with less problems.

So all said and done yes you can switch testosterones in the middle of a cycle, but you should stay on top of your blood works.

Exactly Test is Test for one Simple thing. AND we always know the other :Pat:

I have never been an advocate of Sust. :nono: I know what esters I want to use in my cycle protocols and the timing of the half lives there- in.

Sustanon has been bugging me for quite some time so decided to do some research (day off lol) and it appears it was developed as s "specific" TRT product.
To keep stable blood levels while reducing injection frequency. Supposedly you can get away with one injection every 3 to 4 weeks and avoid the roller coaster effect.
And thats the single purpose of sustanon. HRT/TRT with least amount of injections with best possible blood levels.

Now apply it to AAS/Cycling, it has no purpose at all in my view. Harder to control estrogen, frequent injections ensures even more stable blood levels (of single ester testo)
Only benefit would be it kicks in faster.... But I'd argue that prop, oral or frontloading (in that order) would be far far better solution and results with less problems.

And so I agree with ^^^ this. For me the three posts ^^ are my very same view. :)

OMM

Last edited:
Exactly Test is Test for one Simple thing. AND we always know the other :Pat:

I have never been an advocate of Sust. :nono: I know what esters I want to use in my cycle protocols and the timing of the half lives there- in.

And so I agree with ^^^ this. For me the three posts ^^ are my very same view. :)

OMM
good info there bro, i dont see how one can only pin once every 3 or 4 weeks. but then its for trt.

good info there bro, i dont see how one can only pin once every 3 or 4 weeks. but then its for trt.

There's a few military/marines(and sloppy army ppl lol) here, that for different reasons cant really cycle while deployed. Thats a reason I forgot.

But imagine this, TRT is for life, its no cycle, no hobby, its til you death do you part...
I might be a candidate for TRT, need few more blood works first...
Plus i need to do a fuckton of research...but going my history(wanted to say experience but not quite there yet...).

I've done prop, gh, igf1, hcg, bvitamin etc... Reaching 5 pins per day...

Now lets say I go TRT with enanthate or cypionate, thats minimum once per week, still preferably two.
52 injections per week aint too bad, double it, still not to bad.

But if I go with Decanoate or Undecanoate
I could probably get away with once every two weeks (10-12) for deca.
Suddendly thats only 26 injections per year.

Each to their own but when its for life... Quality of life becomes a huge aspects for me.
Its once thing to go all in and be a pin cushion, its another doing it for life.

There's a few military/marines(and sloppy army ppl lol) here, that for different reasons cant really cycle while deployed. Thats a reason I forgot.

But imagine this, TRT is for life, its no cycle, no hobby, its til you death do you part...
I might be a candidate for TRT, need few more blood works first...
Plus i need to do a fuckton of research...but going my history(wanted to say experience but not quite there yet...).

I've done prop, gh, igf1, hcg, bvitamin etc... Reaching 5 pins per day...

Now lets say I go TRT with enanthate or cypionate, thats minimum once per week, still preferably two.
52 injections per week aint too bad, double it, still not to bad.

But if I go with Decanoate or Undecanoate
I could probably get away with once every two weeks (10-12) for deca.
Suddendly thats only 26 injections per year.

Each to their own but when its for life... Quality of life becomes a huge aspects for me.
Its once thing to go all in and be a pin cushion, its another doing it for life.
welll said there hoss. TRT is not a sport, its a way of life, its a way of looking at your testosterone and saying hey bud, lets get this shit right so i can groove.

Back