Chargers Hire Norv?!

YanksWS96

The Price is Wrong, BITCH
Yeah, this is one day late. So what?

I can't believe the Chargers didn't hire someone defensive-minded, especially since their offensive is already good. They could have hired:

-Rex Ryan
-Mike Singletary
-Ron Rivera

But, they hire someone with a not-so-hot track record. Chargers FTL.

I was shocked at this move as well!!!! I would've hired Rex or even Rob Ryan over Norv Turner ANY DAY

I think he will do great. He has something to woprk with finally. When he was with the Raiders and the skins he had no talent.

The coach for the Yankees had a shitty record til he got the Yanks job and has won titles.

I STILL cant see ANYONE firing a coach that finishes 14-2........

gator

I was hoping Buddy Ryan's boy got the job. It'd be great to have Buddy ball back in the league...Bounty bowls, running up the score, punchin the offensive coordinator, dissin the owner...ahh those were the days...

Late 80's, early 90's Eagles...

gator_mclusky said:
I think he will do great. He has something to woprk with finally. When he was with the Raiders and the skins he had no talent.

The coach for the Yankees had a shitty record til he got the Yanks job and has won titles.

gator
but if you piss the boss and owner off...no amount of job performance would keep you...

HeHateMe said:
I was hoping Buddy Ryan's boy got the job. It'd be great to have Buddy ball back in the league...Bounty bowls, running up the score, punchin the offensive coordinator, dissin the owner...ahh those were the days...

Late 80's, early 90's Eagles...
Gatta love the Ryans....the whole lot of em are Rebels...fuck...even Buddy was throwin punches when he was in his 60s!

gator_mclusky said:

gator

they choked against my pats. and marty will never win the big one. ever. but being a raider fan im sure you know not too "tuck" with the new england dynasty!

Back