cheap meat to snack on ?

B bOy CrAyOn

Learning the Ways
im a really lazy person when it comes to making food and i suck ass at cooking... so i was wondering if there is any type of meat or any food you guys eat with a full meal or as a snack or somthing that is very low in fat and i can just grub on whenever and pretty easy to make.....I know beef jerky but that makes me even hungrier, a bunch of burger patties would be great but they have too much fat, any lot fat meat thats easy to snack on or somthing ?

There isn't really any way around it man. Except I saw something the other day on TV about a new diet conisting of eating all your meat (chicken, fish, beef) completely raw. Definitley cuts down on cooking time. I hate cooking.

I would say Tuna is the quickest thing, open the can, squirt in some mayo or mustard and that's it.

yeah you can eat it raw...probably catch more deseases/viruses than that average hooker on the corner of your house.

lmao... yea i think ill stick to cooking my meat... ill leave the raw meat diet to my pits, they seem to be able to digest raw bones and meat with ease

outlawtas2 said:
There isn't really any way around it man. Except I saw something the other day on TV about a new diet conisting of eating all your meat (chicken, fish, beef) completely raw. Definitley cuts down on cooking time. I hate cooking.

I would say Tuna is the quickest thing, open the can, squirt in some mayo or mustard and that's it.

Eating Raw chicken? Dude that sounds a little barbaric if you ask me, well also a trip to the ER if not death. It takes less than 2 minutes to throw chicken into a preheated oven at 375 degrees let it sit for 40 minutes good to go. I think only animals can digest raw meat. Maybe you meant Sushi?

Dlove said:
Eating Raw chicken? Dude that sounds a little barbaric if you ask me, well also a trip to the ER if not death. It takes less than 2 minutes to throw chicken into a preheated oven at 375 degrees let it sit for 40 minutes good to go. I think only animals can digest raw meat. Maybe you meant Sushi?

You can consume raw meat depending on how you have been raised and the orgin.
For instance, bums on the street can consume food thats gone bad and thats filled with bacteria due to their digestive system has adapted to their surroundings after some time.
I have been raised on farmland in bosnia where the air was fresh and animals grown the old fashion way...you know where animals ate natural food like grass,corn etc.. not born in a factory with bunch of nasty processed foods. I ate chicken eggs raw everyday and never had a problem. I still have never experianced food poisoning ever..in my life.

Seeing how they raise and take care of the animals here in the U.S I can tell ya I am scared to eat my stake at medium rare.

if you cook up a whole ham or chicken and stick it in the fridge you can snack on it whenever. Also, tossing a frozen chicken breast on the foremen only takes about 2 or 3 minutes til its done. Otherwise lunch meats and tuna.

Back