Check out this weeks Muscle Research Thursday Sale!!!

MuscleAddiction

Beast ***e!!!
Muscle Research
Thursday Sale!!!

We have another spectacular week of savings this week for you!!! Not only that...one of the BEST Whey Proteins just had a flavor expansion!!!

First this week we have Katana v3 on sale for $49.99, a $20 SAVINGS on one of the best cutting prohormones on the market!!!

We also have Premium Powders Keto Burn on sale for $29.99, ALL of our Powerchews products are on sale for $25.99, and my staple multi-vitamin pack VPX Medivin is on sale for $24.99...and I am going to let our female athlete Kate give you a little review on what I feel is the best vitamin pack on the market...check it out...

Last but not least our Muscle Research Whey Isolate Bundle is on special...BUT HERE IS THE NEWS...we have two new flavors!!! We now have Cinnamon Bun and Strawberry flavors to choose from!!! I have personally tasted both and they are delicious!!! Try the bundle and grab a bag of each, you will enjoy the new flavors GUARANTEED!!!

Take advantage of this weeks sale and hopefully you all have been doing the same for each week, we do our best to bring you quality cutting edge supplements and a competitive price...

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
MA and the Muscle Research Team

Tuesday Bump!!!

My favorite this week is VPX Medivin Multi...5000iu of Vitamin D a day in this pack, EFA's, plus the array of other vitamins & minerals is why this is my goto staple! Try it out, and those Powerchews for creatine and glutamine in a tasty tart chew...I will eat by the handful if not careful!!!

Back