Chemistry question - Test acetate via acetic acid or anhydride?

bmays

I have some test base i would like to make into acetate ester to brew with tren ace. I am wondering how this is done. Is acetic acid strong enough acylating agent, or acetic anhyride needed? I seem to recall propionic anhydride to make prop.

Side question, is 100mg/ml tren acetate ok with 10bb/1ba or should i go down to 75mg/ml. Never brewed tren.

interesting question. i have no idea but id opt for the easier method and just by some ace or prop from your supplier.

Test base has no ester attached, how would it be possible to add it? I've heard of removing an ester but base is base. Acetate injects once a day anyways, just stick to tne.

I've done 2%18% for tren a, I like 18 if I don't us eo. You'll need guaiacol for tne in order for it to hold.

Last edited:
Test base has no ester attached, how would it be possible to add it? I've heard of removing an ester but base is base. Acetate injects once a day anyways, just stick to tne.

I've done 2%18% for tren a, I like 18 if I don't us eo. You'll need guaiacol for tne in order for it to hold.

Disregard my losing the plot post because you've just posted what I originally posted, Chris! Maybe I do know something.

Its is organic chemistry, functional groups can be added or removed. Test no ester is the precursor to enanthate, cypionate, propionate, etc, etc. Sort of like morphine for example can be morphine base or morphine hydrochloride. Only the former is covalent bonding while the later is ionic. Still i think the concept is still the same, but i an no chemist and this is all trivial because i will just use the TNE as is.

Also for interest sake i made my tren at 75mg/ml 1/10 in grapeseed. 100% painless even in a virgin muscle, really if i don't remember which site i used i would not be able to tell the next day. I am quite happy. Will be keeping the leftover power in a mason jar under vacuum in the bottom of my -20c chest freezer. Such a fine product makes me want to sing the Chinese national anthem, lol.

Back