Clarification on mixed esters

Anamorph

Wassup fellas ,

I wanted to clarify something on mixed ester solutions. I have a pretty solid grasp on individual esters and half lives (at least i thought so haha) but this question came up and I'm not sure I have a definite answer. So if you are taking a single compound that has a mixture of esters, do you only need to inject based on the half life of the longest ester?
For example if you had 150mg prop/150mg E would you inject twice a week like on E or EOD like on P ? Or somewhere in the middle?
Does this change according to the compound?
This is the tren mix that originated the question:
Trenbolone Acetate 50mg/ml Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 50mg/ml, Trenbolone Enanthate 50mg/ml, total= 150 mg / ml

Appreciate the feedback gents!

Sorry if i'm misunderstanding but i didn't ask a yes or no question. I'm asking if you have a mixed ester do you time your injections based off the longest, shortest, or in the middle?

I happen to be currently doing Tri-Tren 150 Mg/Ml.

And my Injection Schedule is 3 Times a Week, not EOD.
A True EOD would be M/W/F/Sun then Tues/Thurs/Sat and repeat.

The Acetate Ester has a 3 Day Half-Life, so in Theory, you could get by with Every 3 Days.
But I've tried it both ways, and like the 3 Times a week Protocol better.................................. JP

The Acetate Ester has a 3 Day Half-Life, so in Theory, you could get by with Every 3 Days.
But I've tried it both ways, and like the 3 Times a week Protocol better.................................. JP

I was under the assumption the general rule of thumb is to inject half of whatever the half life is.
So 4.5 days would be minimum every 2.25 days. This is not true ?

Wassup fellas ,

I wanted to clarify something on mixed ester solutions. I have a pretty solid grasp on individual esters and half lives (at least i thought so haha) but this question came up and I'm not sure I have a definite answer. So if you are taking a single compound that has a mixture of esters, do you only need to inject based on the half life of the longest ester?
For example if you had 150mg prop/150mg E would you inject twice a week like on E or EOD like on P ? Or somewhere in the middle?
Does this change according to the compound?
This is the tren mix that originated the question:
Trenbolone Acetate 50mg/ml Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 50mg/ml, Trenbolone Enanthate 50mg/ml, total= 150 mg / ml

Appreciate the feedback gents!

are you all straight with the info?

I would suggest you factor on the long Esther, unless you want a mass build up of the long Esther, then factor on the short Esther .
From my understanding I see it this way:
For example let’s take test blend of prop, enth and undecanoate, if you only factored on the prop and you injected every two- three days for 5 weeks you would have such a mass long Esther build up I would suspect you would have 3grams of gear in your system to absorb and this (to me) would cause such bad sides that not even taking 10mg of letrozole a day would alleviate the negative side effects you would have to deal with.
Just mine take on this, but I guess it really doesn’t matter as long as it works for you and your know how your body response.
Cheers,

I would suggest you factor on the long Esther, unless you want a mass build up of the long Esther, then factor on the short Esther .
From my understanding I see it this way:
For example let***8217;s take test blend of prop, enth and undecanoate, if you only factored on the prop and you injected every two- three days for 5 weeks you would have such a mass long Esther build up I would suspect you would have 3grams of gear in your system to absorb and this (to me) would cause such bad sides that not even taking 10mg of letrozole a day would alleviate the negative side effects you would have to deal with.
Just mine take on this, but I guess it really doesn***8217;t matter as long as it works for you and your know how your body response.
Cheers,

Or you could simply do the tried and true way, which would be to factor on the shorter ester and use math to calculate the amount of AI you'd need.
Think I'll go with this over your bro science, it doesn't look to good in other threads.

Back