Chemo Update before i go.

Hang in there Bro, everything will turn out fine! Our thoughts and prayers go out to you! This is just one more obstacle in your life that will make you a better and stronger person! Peace & Good Luck!

Natty, im pretty new to this forum but with all the post's ive read from you, and with you replying to them I feel like I know you pretty well. You'll be just fine bro so long as you CONTINUE to fight, and "DONT EVER GIVE UP". Just another bump in the road.

what the heck did I miss. some one update me please. Dont worry Natty we BB are a strong selective beings. youll get past this problem bro. Keep your head up and dont let anything get u down. You are in my prayers.

Natty-

Please be as certian as we are that you CAN DO THIS !!!! THIS IS YOU'RE ONLY OPTION! So please continue to do what you are doing, rely on the Doc's, continue to eat even if you vomit, and know that you will be O.K.

May God bless you

damn Natty. i hadnt talked to u in awhile, didnt know things had gotten that bad.
Hang in there

Hey bro....Think positive and have faith.....Know that we are all w/ you and wishing you good. Hang in there..

Guys and gals another update from natty- we just got off the phone--

He said hes feeling better- all he does is sleep- he still cant keep down solid food- but hes working on it...

He really sounded alot more chipper then when I spoke to him on late saturday just before he left for the hospital.. his parents are coming intermittently so they are being supportive..

he wanted to let you all know hes doing ok..

Geez, I feel so bad for natty. I hope he comes out of this okay, he seems like a really good guy. Tell him we are all praying for him and hope he gets well soon.

I did tell him Easto- told him he was very popular and all the boards miss him!

Just spoke to Natty again- he held down real food today! and really is feeling better- not just lying to me- he should be going home the next couple of days!

Nicole said:
Just spoke to Natty again- he held down real food today! and really is feeling better- not just lying to me- he should be going home the next couple of days!

I hope you told him many people are concerned. I'm sure you did Nicole.

Nicole said:

thats good to hear nicole--- best of luck to you nat. you will be in my prayers bro.....

hi kids.... did ya miss me? they said i was free to go im back up about 3 lbs in 2 days and i can eat solid food...sooooo time to bulk because bulk is needed for survival.

Back