chest and thorat pain after injection

DeepSea4Life

have throat and chest itchiness and slight pain seconds after injection. doesn't happen every time. anyone have this?

Hmmm, may still be nerves. How long does the itching last? Allergic reactions can last for hours. Nerves will calm down in a few minutes usually.

not first cycle. only has happened with deca and masteron.

Curious, what cycle and where you injecting. It does sound like nerves.

A bit different BUT... With my psych problems I sometimes get this bad itch on my elbow / forearm area. I will itch so bad that I scratch it to shreds and then ergo a dermatitis. It is called localized scratch dermatitis All caused by nerves to start. It comes once in a while and I have no clue as to what is bothering me. I feel fine , but it is nerves and is in the medical books.

Just thought I'd say how nerves can cause itching

trenA 125mg EOD
test prop 75mg eod
masteron 100mg eod

injecting in the glute with a 1 1/2''

haven't experienced any itching but have experienced the throat and chest pain a few times. before with deca

Might have something to do with the suspension's oil. Use a 25g syringe and make it a deep IM not a shallow one. I had similar problems when the site was shallow

Might have something to do with the suspension's oil. Use a 25g syringe and make it a deep IM not a shallow one. I had similar problems when the site was shallow

The injections were anti-rabies when I was bitten by a mad dog.

Huh ^^^ ? I believe he is saying he is using a 1-1/2 inch length needle isn't he ? That's quite deep enough. The Gauge Syringe has nothing to do with this problem he is describing. If I am not missing anything.

I think though as DPR said it could be the emulsifier, but other then that IMOP nerves.

Let us know if it continues.

RELAX UR THROAT MORE ???

kidding BRO..NOTHING NATURAL ABOUT THIS AND THE MYRIAD OF SPECIAL INDIVIDUALIZED SIDE EFFECT S ARE TO INNUMERABLE to nail down.

I bet with time you ll get used to it as the human body can adapt. Don t immediately go fetch some Benadryl or...if u wee gonna die you d be dead already.

Back