China Busts F-ing everything up!

sirxxlew said:
steroids are legal in china or not? and another thing i never got, or maybe i got wrong information, in the uk steroids are legal to USE but not legal to SELL?

A personal supply is legal to possess in the U.K.

Even if things do get really tight in China, do you guys think we will still be able to get HG like Omnas, Sus, and Iranians? Also, isnt there any other countries that produce powders? I thought Brazil made some.

Only problem i can see with HG stuff is the price may go up as there will be more demand for it. Having said that though once there is a gap in the market due to this china thing going on someone else will come in and fill it up, where there is money to be made there is someone there supplying.

Currently No laws in China has been passed for punishing selling or possessition of Steroids. one regulation passed last year, which is mainly for controlling registterd athelets using steroids. But it's just regulation, not law.
One guy busted two years ago, he is a small steroid dealer, then released very soon. The reason he got arrested is, police suspected that he was selling heroin or relavant drug, when they found that those tabs were steroids, they jsut let this guy go.

mw101 said:
Mranak let us know what you know. If not I'd appreciate a PM on this matter. Thanks

i know quit a few OS powder guys and not one of them is having problems or have had any problems recently! good luck!

WARCHILD said:
i know quit a few OS powder guys and not one of them is having problems or have had any problems recently! good luck!
I've seen some around myself since posting this thread. But the guys I've used Mins have gone ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Would it kill ya to drop a brotha a line?

Anybody know if there is hightened security on customs coming in right now?? I talked to 2 guys within the past week that have had packages seized and mine has been delayed for 10 days now!

Froog said:
damn, my bad
Dont sweat it bro, you did'nt ask for a source or anything. Customs is hotter than usual right now. China and the US just signed a bill about customs. I'll look for the article and post it up. "People" are just trying to be safer then ever right now. Most "people" are taking a break, from what I've been told.

It is due to the Pet food problem and the tooth paste. THe problem is the FDA is screening almost 70% of the packages shipped. They are working hard and spending alot of money. It won't last.

mranak said:
Myself? I stay the hell away from open source boards.

EXACTLY!!

Do you think if steroids weren't so blatantly advertised on open source boards, including domestic UGLs that the government would be cracking down like they are?

Watch the open source boards fall over the next couple of years....

esp the one running its own UGL and GH lab....they're gonna be doing 10-20 years soon enough.

the Lion said:
It is due to the Pet food problem and the tooth paste. THe problem is the FDA is screening almost 70% of the packages shipped. They are working hard and spending alot of money. It won't last.

This makes sense.

the Lion said:
That was the "straw that broke the camels back" but China started shutting down some of the powder suppliers over 6 months ago d/t the Olympics.

Back