Chlordehydromethyltestosterone aka oral turnibol(sp)

Keeper of Chaos

has anyone mad a liquid version of this yet? going to try to make it at 50mg/ml but cannot find anything on melting point or what it would dissolve best in.

Keeper of Chaos said:
has anyone mad a liquid version of this yet? going to try to make it at 50mg/ml but cannot find anything on melting point or what it would dissolve best in.

Check the sticky entitled "Melting Points of Hormones"... the melting point is in there... or click here

http://www.healthandfitnesstalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2190

I don't know what would work, but why not just start out a little lower on your dosage to see if it will hold? Its a high-assed melting point.

Derek

Chlordehydromethyltestosterone-doesnt look the same to me but i am no chem expert here

Turinabol - 4-ANDROSTEN-4-CHLORO-17b-OL-3-ONE 17-ACETATE

melting point= 225-230C

molecular weight= 364.89

rotation=
=118 CHCL3

i recently made an oral suspension for anavar (226-230C) that has worked very well.

50mg/ml

50% H20
49% glycerin
couple drops of ps80 (thanks for the tip, PB)

i just measure out doses with a syringe and 18g needle. I actually cut it down to 25mg/ml because I wanted more volume and didn't want to have as much risk for error when dosing.

there is a thread on here with some pics.

ld50 said:
i recently made an oral suspension for anavar (226-230C) that has worked very well.

50mg/ml

50% H20
49% glycerin
couple drops of ps80 (thanks for the tip, PB)

i just measure out doses with a syringe and 18g needle. I actually cut it down to 25mg/ml because I wanted more volume and didn't want to have as much risk for error when dosing.

there is a thread on here with some pics.

ill bet that actually tastes pretty good with the glycerin in it. damn smart idea ida. and glycerin is water soluable. aint you sumpin? did you heat it at any point in the process?

pullinbig said:
ill bet that actually tastes pretty good with the glycerin in it. damn smart idea ida. and glycerin is water soluable. aint you sumpin? did you heat it at any point in the process?
thanks PB.

I actually am not crazy bout the glycerin taste, but it keeps the var suspended longer, and thus is great for that purpose.

no heat needed, just mix and shake.

i'll be doin it for proviron as well.

Back