Choking down some fast protein/calories.

bmays

I don't like eating 6 times a day, it is ridiculous, plus i don't have the time. I would like to prepare and enjoy one nice meal a day, probably dinner. Everything else is BS, waste of time, an interruption to my day, hassle, etc. I hate choking down food without chewing it too, but i can't sit around all day chewing. I want to drink most of my food, i chew on a piece of leather while i work so my teeth/gums have always been strong (ya im weird). Anyhow my buddy inspired this idea. He eats 1kg of oats a day, blended dry then add water and swallow before they expand.

Maybe hemp seed would be good, iv tried poppy seed they taste good. Anything else? Anyone do this? Cheap is a plus, and little taste is a plus. I just think i will have to make sure i'm getting my minerals and vitamins. One thing i'm not putting chicken in a blender, like poundstone does, lmao.

A kilo of oats is 3800cal. That seems good, add a good dinner, a banana, and some whey and maybe that is it? Or is this bad long term?

Last edited:
Is this not a diet forum on a bodybuilding site? Am i on marthastewart.com? Maybe it's that bump on the head?

Any guy who calls himself Rasta should avoid bringing up the subject of intelligence. According to Wikipedia you Negroids are 30 IQ points behind Europeans and Asians. So even if i was dropped at birth (what a simple minded insult) i would still be far ahead of you in terms of intelligence. Don't say you're a white wigger, because that makes you even more of a retard. At least people with downs syndrome have an excuse.

Is this not a diet forum on a bodybuilding site? Am i on marthastewart.com? Maybe it's that bump on the head?

Any guy who calls himself Rasta should avoid bringing up the subject of intelligence. According to Wikipedia you Negroids are 30 IQ points behind Europeans and Asians. So even if i was dropped at birth (what a simple minded insult) i would still be far ahead of you in terms of intelligence. Don't say you're a white wigger, because that makes you even more of a retard. At least people with downs syndrome have an excuse.

To be fair you do sound like you could have been dropped at birth.

I don't believe anyone in their right mind would eat 1 kilo of oats in a day.

LMAO!!!! chill on dissin Rastas first of all, the guys is an intelligent guy who brings wisdom to this forum. And 1 Kilo of oats a day is stupid, drinking all your meals is stupid too. If you don't have time to prep meals and eat meals each day, maybe this lifestyle isn't for you. Food is #1 and always will be, either cook up, eat up, or do something else for a hobby. And lose the "im the man" attitude, that's not foolin anyone.

Stats, stats and more stats. If I have knowledge and experience with the Q's , topic n thread I will try to answer and have some input but for "oldmike" here, I need your complete stats and some history.

I quote you:
one nice meal a day, probably dinner. Everything else is BS, waste of time, an interruption to my day, hassle, ENDQUOTE

If all of this is a waste of time and effort you are in the wrong place. your comment I quote is quite immature when we all know the diet and training is what builds muscle. So with no calories or not enough to support what you burn you don't get anywhere. On top of that if you add AAS and a deficit of protein and calories you can go backwards and go into a catabolic state to a degree. So I think this is important, kid.. yea you may not have a problem any more than immaturity. Have a milkshake on me......... OMM :wavey:

oldmusclemike, you might have taken that statement the wrong way. I usually eat 5 meals a day plus whey, i would like to increase that to a steady 6. I'm not looking to stop eating 6 times a day, i'm looking to make 5 of the meals easier. I can't believe nobody else feels like eating is often a chore.

My problem is that i have a scientific mind and would rather have an explanation then take peoples word on it. Not that i don't trust you guys, but if i understand the problem i feel like i might be able to think of a way around it. Ya, i know i need enough calories/protein. I know about what i need, just actually getting it in my stomach could potentially be made more... streamlined

I'm about 3500cal maintenance, that might be a bit high depending on the season/work and what im doing for workouts. I feel whey really helps me too, i would love to be steady at 180g protine a day (1gram per lean lb) even though lots of people say its too high. I realize as i progress my diet can't be slack, that is why I'm here. 4000cal 180g protein is not easy for me, so i see it becoming a problem in the future. Plus i am thinking about starting a business. I would probably give it up before lifting though, money brings me stress instead of happiness. Point is, maybe i can develop a solution for myself that cuts down unenjoyable time spent stuffing my face while also increasing my calorie intake. I have vials of tren sitting in my desk for months, i would love to partake but i know that means i need 5000cal. Plus if i gain 15lb that just raises maintenance calories after the cycle is over. I hate stuffing my face with things, then i don't enjoy them anymore. I'm getting tired of chicken, turkey dinner is not special anymore either. That really sucks. I don't care about oats, i never liked oats anyway.

Buddy who drinks the 1kilo oats a day just benched 2.15 times his 165 bodyweight at a competion. All natural, raw. It can't be that bad a diet? Seems more likely to me its a damn good diet, not that i know what i'm talking about. That is why i asked. I know about calories and fat/carb/protein ratios, my suggested oat diet fits into that. Micro/marco nutrients, simple/complex carbs, etc i don't know about. What is the actual downfall to this diet?

Last edited:
What is the actual downfall to this diet?

I don't know whether you're taking the piss, or you're sincerely asking this question. How about you try it and report back to us with your results. After all, you "have a scientific mind". Here's a heads up. Do some research on the affects of excessive and repetitive consumption of mass quantities of grains and the resulting trauma your digestive/gastrointestinal system will suffer should you begin this endeavour. It won't be pretty. You'll most likely suffer from inflammation and your body will attempt to flush/excrete what you're consuming by means of non-assimilation. In other words, you'll spend all day shitting till it hurts to wipe, your arse is bleeding and your body isn't utilising what you're eating. The task of downing 1kg of oats will be wasted through your waste.

5000cals to bulk at 180lbs lol, i dont think so. 1g per pound if bodyweight is not enough protein. And let me get this straight you eat 180g of protein a day. That equals 720cals. You said you need 3500 for maintenance? So youre left with 2780cals that need to be consumed. Tell me how in the world this makes sense to you. Those ratios are allllll fucked up bro. How active are you at work? As well as home?

Last edited:
Back