Circuit training instead of cardio

blade1989

Hi,

I am currently doing Lyle McDonalds "Generic Bulking Routine" which is a 4 day workout. Just came out of a cutting cycle and eating at maintenance calories.

I sometimes get really bored to do cardio as did a lot of it during my cut, so i started a circuit training on 1 off day out of 3 which looks like this

Leg Press 30 reps
Bench Press 30 reps
Shoulder Press 30 reps
Machine row 30 reps
Triceps Extension 30 reps
Barbell curl 30 reps
Crunches 30 reps

Do this 3-4 times with only 2-3 minute rest between circuits.

My goal is Conditioning and Hypertrophy (keeping fat away) while eating at maintenance before i start bulking again in 3 months

Looks solid, if i may suggest if cardio bores you, try yoga, you will most certainly not be bored with all those girls in tight almost see through :freak: yoga pants streaching, prespiring, breathing deeply and yogaing all around you.... great cardio and eye exercises there and much more...

works wonders for my bad eyesight. :dance2:

Last edited:
whats up man.. any workout can be turned into a cardio workout given that you reduce the rest between sets.. have you tried my reverse pyramid? its a sticky in the workout section

Looks solid, if i may suggest if cardio bores you, try yoga, you will most certainly not be bored with all those girls in tight almost see through :freak: yoga pants streaching, prespiring, breathing deeply and yogaing all around you.... great cardio and eye exercises there and much more...

works wonders for my bad eyesight. :dance2:

Hahaaha. I would think about it :p

Back