CJC-1295 NO DAC + Ipamorelin only cycle advice

Outlaw325

Hi guys,

Does anyone have some advice / know if it will be safe for me to run a CJC-1295 NO DAC + Ipamorelin only cycle at 20 years old. Have heard some conflicting comments some of which that I could have a growth spurt and uneven bone length could occur due to growth plates not being fused?

Looking to run for improved sleep, anti ageing (19 but face looks 23) and help with fat loss.

My stats currently:

Weight: 101kg
Height: 181cm
Bf: ? thinking >=15%

Any advice would be appreciated!

The growth plate concern is a legitimate one. Id seriously wait a few years even with peps. The GH peps anyway.

Peptides aren't something I'd ever rely on for fatloss

How's your diet?

Poor nutrition could easily contribute to 'looking 23 / only 19' and certainly is the prime reason for being overweight (>15% is probably really >20% in my experience)

I know you probably hear this ten times a day, but your levels are high enough that you wouldn't notice a tremendous amount from cjc/ipam. Ipam is already a pretty mild GHRP so I don't feel you benefit much. Also, as already mentioned, GH alone will not do a ton for fat loss. Read up on ECA cycling if you want to cut and are hurting for some enhanced results but do not exceed normal doses/cycle lengths

Back